Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

WOW CONGRATULATIONS BOTH OF YOU!!

I hope more of us can join you shortly.

I still have to wait until Thursday morning. I'm 7DPO today, I don't think I dare test as early as 8DPO as I don't want to be disheartened by seeing a BFN.

You say you're gassy ... obviously everyone has gas, but how gassy are you? I don't think I would be able to notice if I am more gassy than normal or not tbh. It's normally when I wake up that I am.

Think the cramps I was having have stopped now, I had them yesterday still but not felt anything today from what I can remember, but I only got up two hours ago.

Who is next to test?

Blousey, do you have any OPKs left? I just wondered if they came up positive if you were to do one.

:dust: xx

Hay gals,

Im off to London until Monday night to visit family and friends so this will keep my mind off things for a few days! I prob wont get a chance to get online until Tuesday morning now.

Ive taken a Super drug test just a min ago - BFN! I dont know why I keep testing - what is this obsession all about. Oh and I went into Boots today to get a new mascarra and saw that the FRER's are buy one get one free so I bought the twin pack and got a twin pack free lol!! I really do have a problem - maybe I should seek help; x

Oh yes - Blousey if you have any OPK's you should try one x

That's what I got Wifey :D I love BOGOF offers.
I'll have look for an OPK and give it a go Squeal!

I uploaded a pic on page 204 of today's and last nights test!! Okay well that didn't work let me try try again! Please tell me thats what your IC's looked like :) PRETTY PLEASE!

Attachments

• NEW1.jpg
    NEW1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 16

Thank you! I have loads of OPKs left and I keep doing one every now and then in the hope it will turn + as some do if you're PG, that way it's a small glimmer of hope and I don't have to use an expensive FRER.

Have either of you experienced this 'sore boobs' everyone speaks of or lines on them? Nothing much is happening with mine and I keep thinking it seems to be the main symptom which always makes me doubtful.

I do love a BOGOF.

Blousey Did you say you got a really faint line on an IC really early or was that someone else?

Thank you! I have loads of OPKs left and I keep doing one every now and then in the hope it will turn + as some do if you're PG, that way it's a small glimmer of hope and I don't have to use an expensive FRER.

Have either of you experienced this 'sore boobs' everyone speaks of or lines on them? Nothing much is happening with mine and I keep thinking it seems to be the main symptom which always makes me doubtful.

Here recently....I see lots of CM when I pee in a cup LOL I know TMI....I also have not as sore boobs as normally.....a deep back ache very low but deep into my back. I normally have sore hips before AF which is due tomorrow but no where near any signs of hip pain.....My bb's are sore but normally by today they dont hurt anymore when AF is coming...they actually dont hurt like AF just a little tender and sore.....I've been nauseated since yesterday at 11dpo....and I've got strep throat so I don't wanna say anything else as I don't know if it has anything to do with being pregnant LOL...ohhh and horribly thirsty although my pee is clear as day. And peeing ever 20 minutes.....and one last thing IM HUNGRY!!

No I used them all so if I totally don't have AF for 2-3 more days I'll go buy one....until then I'm going to wait it out a little while longer I have tons of $$$ Store tests and I will use another later today my pee was very diluted this morning. OMG I think my DH has his period LOL he's moody as OMG...GRRRR LOL Do you all see my lines? I hope they are there seriously :( I will be crushed if not LOL I had blood work at 9dpo so I know I hadn't implanted then....so I'm hoping FINALLY I GET MY BFP late this time!

I have no OPKs left Squeal, I did one a few days ago and it was completely negative, was very early though.

It wasn't me who got the faint IC's line, I did today but not previously. FRER showed before IC.

I gotcha...wonder if I got a FRER would it show....apparently hmmm....Gotta miss my AF then convince DH to go get me one LOL Why cant today go any FASTER? and tomorrow tooooo! I need to know NOW LOL

I have no OPKs left Squeal, I did one a few days ago and it was completely negative, was very early though.

It wasn't me who got the faint IC's line, I did today but not previously. FRER showed before IC.

When you say completely negative was there no LH surge detected or anything? I did one yesterday and there wasn't even the faintest line like normal. Whether that means anything or not I do not know!

In fact, I just realised it will be because it was FMU and so LH isn't likely to show up then.

on peeonastick.com hers didnt turn positive til the day of the positive one that convinced the girl it was time to do an HPT! You never know...go check it out!!

ok, I'm spending my morning torturing myself - watching "I'm Pregnant And...", "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant", maybe I'll top it off with "She's Having a Baby", which I have on my DVR. Ugggh - I need to go do errands and stop thinking about getting pregnant!

LMFAOOOOO I know that feeling I watch those shows all the time and it makes me even more sad LOL GL babes and FX for you and everyone else.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->