Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

evening all :)
well my af type pains have passed..... not 100% when i'm due as i've been going between 24 & 28 days the last few month so that's anything between tomorrow and wednesday!!
please please please let the witch stay away!!!!

Hey Yall,
I know it is completely late but I had pink/brown spotting Sept 16th. Still :bfn: and no :witch:.

I heave been feeling dizzy, sleepy, light cramping, weight loss at first now weight gain, sore breasts, darken areolas, etc.

I am 22
From Florida
Married for almost 3 years, anniversary is October 26th!
NTNP

based on my spotting sept 16th (pink and brown for 2 days), do you think October 18th is too early to do a blood test? :blush:

No shouldn't be early at all LOL your count should definitely be up by then I'd think! FX babes!

I'm now "very sick" yucky....this is awful I duno if its cuz my AF is coming or because I'm preggers? LOL

Has anyone else had cramping between 5dp and 7dpo? Mine is a little worse today (7dpo). The cramps are pretty mild, not like AF, but they are there. Almost like gas cramps but kind of lower, just above the pubic bone.

I had cramps from around 8-10dpo....but they are gone now....now I'm just horribly sick and wanna just cry I feel so bad.....DH thinks its "all in my head" OMG I could choke him.....I'm laying in bed just trying not to get sick as Ive already been VERY SICK 2 times today :(

I had cramps from around 8-10dpo....but they are gone now....now I'm just horribly sick and wanna just cry I feel so bad.....DH thinks its "all in my head" OMG I could choke him.....I'm laying in bed just trying not to get sick as Ive already been VERY SICK 2 times today :(

Thanks Andrea, you must be pretty excited about your :bfp: - I hope it's darker tomorrow for you. Still, a line is a line.

My sis was terribly sick with her girls, threw up every single flippin day from about 5 weeks - 39 weeks. Her boy, no problems. She has three beautiful little ones, worth it all.

Looking forward to seeing your next pic.

xx

Well kept getting sick.....been hugging toilet half the day now since I ate.....either I got a bug...or I am gonna get my BFP soon and my levels are going up fast!:shrug:

Attachments

• newest.jpg
    newest.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 16
  • STUPIDTESTBLAH.jpg
    STUPIDTESTBLAH.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 10
Well kept getting sick.....been hugging toilet half the day now since I ate.....either I got a bug...or I am gonna get my BFP soon and my levels are going up fast!:shrug:

I'm sure you'll get it soon :D Feel better!!

Going to buy a FRER I'll update sometime tonight or early tomorrow :) FX ehhh so nervous now!

wish I could give you one of mine - I have four sitting upstairs, calling my name. But I will NOT :test: until Thursday - 12dpo

I got a 3pk...and a 3pk of clearblue :) sooooo we shall see what happens in the next day or so! I gotta pee but I gotta hold it til like 8:30 CST tonight.....this is gonna be a long hour and a half wait isn't it!!

Oh Andrea - are you in the panhandle?? DH and I got married in Destin in May, it was the most beautiful place I've ever been - and I've traveled to 41 states.

:haha:
Oh Andrea - are you in the panhandle?? DH and I got married in Destin in May, it was the most beautiful place I've ever been - and I've traveled to 41 states.

I live in Crestview....most likely the town you went through to get to Destin LOL.....depending I suppose. Its right off I-10.....small town about 30 miles from Destin! Trying to at least HOLD MY PEE for another 25 minutes OMG I gotta go...and I went 2 and a half hours ago....NOW HOLDING it is the hard part OMG You know what I'm just gonna have to go I can't hold it no more it HURTS...LOL......I have plenty more tests for tomorrow HERE I COME FRER I'll update even if bad news in a few!

:haha:

I live in Crestview....most likely the town you went through to get to Destin LOL.....depending I suppose. Its right off I-10.....small town about 30 miles from Destin! Trying to at least HOLD MY PEE for another 25 minutes OMG I gotta go...and I went 2 and a half hours ago....NOW HOLDING it is the hard part OMG You know what I'm just gonna have to go I can't hold it no more it HURTS...LOL......I have plenty more tests for tomorrow HERE I COME FRER I'll update even if bad news in a few!

Can't wait to hear :D

MmmMmmMMmmMMmmm well I should have "waited" like DH keeps telling me.....the FRER was emmmm well I think negative its like I wanna "make up a line" but he can't see of course LOL....then the Clearblue definitely has a line...just not dark enough to satisfy my needs. So I think Dollar Store test in the AM and wait and see if AF comes if not then I'll take a Clearblue the next morning after AF was due and see :shrug:what happens not going to waiste another FRER I just can't LOL....We are kinda well waiting til PAYDAY...and plus its my sons bday! So we are tryin to save a bit! We shall see what happens!

Attachments

• ClearblueBEST.jpg
    ClearblueBEST.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 14
Sorry you didn't get a crystal clear test. I'm using our medical flex account for preg and OPK tests - have to use up the money by the end of the year, so why not :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->