Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Yeah but there are two many I people I know and if I see someone it will be on fb like a flash. I will get one from the chemist but they cost a bloody fortune.
You arnt out until the witch comes so fingers crossed xxxx

Tomorrow is AF day, usually come on/start spotting in the evening. I'm BRICKING IT, to be polite.
:D
X

That's why I don't want to test until the day as gone. Have you done anymore tests???

Tomorrow is AF day, usually come on/start spotting in the evening. I'm BRICKING IT, to be polite.
:D
X

you have absolutly no reason to be bricking it!!!!!
tomorrow will come and go just like any other day - except that YOUR PREGNANT!!!!!!

Errmmm... yeah, one... Ok three, all dark positives now. Could I still have a chemical though? Sorry to whinge. I still aren't convinced I'm pregnant.

Yay Blousey!! So glad to hear you are still having DARK POSITIVES!! :happydance:
Well, my :bfp: has been confirmed by a blood test! Our #3 should be here near June 19, 2010!! WOW.
We are planning on telling our families at Thanksgiving.
I will be stocking the thread with FXed for all of you gals..whether this month or next..I'll be hoping with you!!

Yay Blousey!! So glad to hear you are still having DARK POSITIVES!! :happydance:
Well, my :bfp: has been confirmed by a blood test! Our #3 should be here near June 19, 2010!! WOW.
I will be stocking the thread with FXed for all of you gals..whether this month or next..I'll be hoping with you!!

Thats brilliant news hun, so happy for you.

Thats great news for you too Blousey.

I did another Super drug test this morning (even though I had terrible period cramps last night), anyway its a BFN, I have to say though I went back to the test, I know I shouldnt, and should no better than that as Super Drug tests so have evaps - masive evaps as i proved last month, there is a very light pink line but its skinny so defo evap x

ah that's brilliant news, congratulations again!!!
i'd say it was some relief to have it properly confirmed!!!

yes, please continue to stalk us, and bring some of that :dust: with you :happydance:

Oh brill news Mello, so so pleased for you!

Wifey, evap lines are sooo shitty. :( I had one on an IC last month and it got my hopes up so much.

OH is watching football, I keep giving him evils. I could slap his stupid head.

Wifey..sorry about the evaps...how crummy. Hoping a BFP comes your way soon!:hugs:

Oh brill news Mello, so so pleased for you!

Wifey, evap lines are sooo shitty. :( I had one on an IC last month and it got my hopes up so much.

OH is watching football, I keep giving him evils. I could slap his stupid head.

Oh that poor man......it's gonna be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG 9 months for him :haha:

I did another Super drug test this morning (even though I had terrible period cramps last night), anyway its a BFN, I have to say though I went back to the test, I know I shouldnt, and should no better than that as Super Drug tests so have evaps - masive evaps as i proved last month, there is a very light pink line but its skinny so defo evap x

What does an EVAP look like??? i've never even had one of those :haha:

Poor ME! I have to put with him!! Hahaha.
Night gorgeous ladies
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

wow! all the BFP's this month! congrats to all.

Hopefully I will be joining you soon x

What does an EVAP look like??? i've never even had one of those :haha:

This is an evap I had a few weeks back after my chemical. Ignore the scratched part I did it accidentally. I don't know when it appeared as I only noticed a week later but it was a definite :bfn: when I tested.

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/051-3.jpg?t=1286829666

ARGH - I keep going back and forth with excitement that I might have implantation bleeding and despair that AF is just 9 days earlier than last cycle. I can't wait to test when I first wake up tomorrow! I know I didn't OV at CD12, but I'm crampy now too. Please, please, please be a :bfp: and not :witch:

ARGH - I keep going back and forth with excitement that I might have implantation bleeding and despair that AF is just 9 days earlier than last cycle. I can't wait to test when I first wake up tomorrow! I know I didn't OV at CD12, but I'm crampy now too. Please, please, please be a :bfp: and not :witch:

I'm REALLY thinking mine is AF cramps now :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->