Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

ARGH - I keep going back and forth with excitement that I might have implantation bleeding and despair that AF is just 9 days earlier than last cycle. I can't wait to test when I first wake up tomorrow! I know I didn't OV at CD12, but I'm crampy now too. Please, please, please be a :bfp: and not :witch:

I'm REALLY thinking mine is AF cramps now :cry:

I'm heading more in that direction too - my cramps aren't going away. It would be like me to follow my longest cycle with my shortest.:dohh:

I still have no symptoms :(:(

I want to test today, but I will have to wait til tomorrow/friday :(

Not like it will be good news anyway.

x

ARGH - I keep going back and forth with excitement that I might have implantation bleeding and despair that AF is just 9 days earlier than last cycle. I can't wait to test when I first wake up tomorrow! I know I didn't OV at CD12, but I'm crampy now too. Please, please, please be a :bfp: and not :witch:

I'm REALLY thinking mine is AF cramps now :cry:

I'm heading more in that direction too - my cramps aren't going away. It would be like me to follow my longest cycle with my shortest.:dohh:

Sorry both that you think the :witch: is on her way. Will be sending lots of :dust: to both and keeping my fingers crossed the cramps are just the bean snuggling in tight. :thumbup:

CD28 and still no show....tested again this morning with IC and got a :bfn:
couldn't tell you the last time i went longer than 28 days, i'm normally 24, then the last 2 months have been 28, in that i've woken on the morning of the 28th day to af!
still have plenty of cramps, but part of that is because i'm very gassy :blush:
i'm going on hols this day week for a few days, wouldn't surprise me if she held off until that day!!!

I had the most amazing dream ever last night, I had peed on a FRER and saw the line developing nice and strong right before my eyes! I shouted in to my husband - wooooo we did it babe!

Anyway, because of that dream I woke up and peed on a FRER - NOPE BFN!!!!!!! xx

Its very strange as I had AF type cramps all of Monday PM on and off and a dull back ache in the evening. If my first pos OPK is right then AF is due Fri/Sat which is still a tad later than last months, if my last OPK is right then my AF is due Mon/Tues so I could be earlier in my cycle by a couple of days!!! Only time will tell I supose. Im defo not getting my hopes up....

x

Still waiting for my AF girls, started back on my diet to have something else to concentrate on for a while.

Hope your all good.

x

well i finaly got the guts and got a test and this is what i got:kiss:

Attachments

• SNV30769.jpg
    SNV30769.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 20
Woop congrats cla!

When did everyone start testing? is 8dpo too early?

Woop congrats cla!

i tested about 8dpo which was friday and got nothing then i never thought about it over the weekend and i thought on monday i will try a opk and it was possitve so i tested and got a faint line i couldnt and still cant believe it:dohh:

Woop congrats cla!

i tested about 8dpo which was friday and got nothing then i never thought about it over the weekend and i thought on monday i will try a opk and it was possitve so i tested and got a faint line i couldnt and still cant believe it:dohh:

Congratulations sweetie xxx

Congratulations Cla! I knew it!

I tested this morning and got a :bfn:. I had AF type cramps yesterday and still have them today. I normally get brown CM before AF at least for a day or two but when I checked up there all I get it thick white CM.

My last cycle was 32 days and today is CD27, I'm thinking that due to my body still getting used to BC that AF may be coming earlier and that these are AF cramps :(

Stupidly I also went back to my test and there is a VERY faint line, probably an evap.

Congratulations Cla - brilliant news!!! This thread is doing very well for the BFPs this month

FXed for everyone else xxx

thank you everybody you have all been great help and im sending you all possitive vibes:hugs:

I tested this morning and got a :bfn:.

I tested this morning as well because OH was at home. Got the same as you :bfn:

Just hoping AF starts very soon - having Spa Day next Wednesday and on Thursday our :wedding: Something to look forward.

BFN's for me for the last 3 days running and AF is due tomorrow so I am out this month. I can't see how to make my chances any better next month? We DTD 5, 3 and 2 days before I Ov'd and on Ov day and 1 and 3 days after Ov so in theory we should have been laughing so I don't get it, and don't understand how I can improve our chances! Frustration!!! I have ordered some Pre-seed (not telling OH!) in the hopes that will help but I feel like I'm betraying my NTNP-ness by doing that, to me that crosses the line to TTC and I don't want to TTC! Grrr.

Just want the witch to arrive now so I can get on with the next cycle.

xxx

hun you will get there, i know its easier said then done because i have been there a few times lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->