Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Cla, congratulations! Please send me some lucky baby dust my way!

I had AF like cramps yesterday but they were gone by the evening and nothing today. Did a FRER this morning but BFN. :cry:

Im not giving up hope just yet though because sometimes my cycles are a bit longer but AF is arriving I would expect it by Friday. FXd

Well the test I did this morning I waited three minutes, nothing, and then went back to bed.

When I looked at it three hours later this is what was left. I know it's an evap as it was probably way out the time limit but it's here as an example of one if anything else.

That's if anyone can even see it of course!

Attachments

• IMG_0219.jpg
    IMG_0219.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 17
Cla....WAhoooooo!!!! Congrats!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
That's SO awesome!!!

Squeal...that very well could be the start of your BFP! FXed!! I say keep testing!:thumbup:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

It was so far out of the time limit that I doubt it is :(

Can you actually see what I can?

To be completely honest I CAN see it..and most of the time when gals ask if I see something, I'm honest and say "sorry I can't" if I don't see something.
I know many gals on here say "oh, I see it, congrats!! When I'm staring at a NEGATIVE test!
But I do see something Squeal...maybe wait two days and test again..10 DPO is a bit early.

To be completely honest I CAN see it..and most of the time when gals ask if I see something, I'm honest and say "sorry I can't" if I don't see something.
I know many gals on here say "oh, I see it, congrats!! When I'm staring at a NEGATIVE test!
But I do see something Squeal...maybe wait two days and test again..10 DPO is a bit early.

I'm actually 11DPO my ticker is wrong. I would feel a bit better if it were within the time limit but because I went straight back to bed and didn't look at if for another three hours I'm a bit sceptical, but if gives me a tiny bit of hope, you never know.

I know what you mean, I often see nothing, but I think it's an evap more than likely, but like you say if AF isn't here in a few more days I will test again. I still have cramps but they are starting to settle down.

Thanks for the honest opinion :)

i can see it to hun:happydance: maybe its the start of a little baby:happydance:

Congrats Cla :happydance:

I got a :bfn: this am, so I'm sure this spotting is just the start of AF. I had NO line when I looked again 3 hours later, so younever know squeal, it might be something.

On to cycle 3

Did you put it in all different lights AuntBug?

I just showed OH my picture on here (he doesn't know about the faint line) and I said can you see anything in this picture, he said a line, I said no, the other side, he said a faint line. So he sees it too, but I'm positive it's just an evap, they always say NEVER look after the time, but we all do!!

But a PINK evap is rare.....so I'd say test again in a couple days to see what happens :) Gl babes FX :)

Thank you everyone.

Do you have any pictures of what you class as an evap for me to compare to?

I think as a rule of thumb an evap is colourless but if there is some colour its more likely to be a :bfp: though with blue dye tests it can still be a bit iffy . . .

I think as a rule of thumb an evap is colourless but if there is some colour its more likely to be a :bfp: though with blue dye tests it can still be a bit iffy . . .

Even if it's out of the time limit? That's my only concern otherwise I would possibly be more positive about it. I still have AF like cramps so I'm very doubtful but thank you for the support.

ummm its a tough one as even out the time limit for there to be a coloured line the chemicals have had to find something to react with. Maybe redo the test in 48 hours and see then? Not much help now i know. Do you temp at all?

Also remember its not over until the :witch: shows both times i have gotten a :bfp: it was on the back of AF type pains. Thats what makes sympton spotting at this stage a waste of time (I know this yet still do it, i guess it helps to pass the time!), below are the pre AF signs for me:

Cramps
Sore boobs
Bitchyness
bad tummy
Feel cold
Heartburn

and the times i have gotten a :bfp:

Cramps
Sore boobs
Bitchyness
bad tummy
heartburn
Overwhelming desire for cheese!!!

So what chance do we stand LOL

CONGRATULATIONS CLA! I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited! Bump buddies! I think we'll have the same due date too.
This thread is sosososososo lucky.
AF doesn't seem to be showing as early as she should be for ladies too!
Yaaay.
XXXXXXX

I had what I thought was an evap line yesterday on a Superdrug test (pink). But I had a BFN on FRER this morning. Is there still hope?

My cramps have stopped now which is unusual for me if AF is on her way.

OMG Im going crazy in this TWW, one minute Im all positive and the next I think its all over! :wacko:

Congratulations Cla......so happy for you.....enjoy and dont worry too much.......xxx

I had what I thought was an evap line yesterday on a Superdrug test (pink). But I had a BFN on FRER this morning. Is there still hope?

OMG Im going crazy in this TWW, one minute Im all positive and the next I think its all over! :wacko:

I'm right there with you Raisin! Now I don't have cramps and I'm not really spotting, and I have NO patience. If the :witch: doesn't show I'll test again on Fri. One second I'm hopeful and the next I'm crushed.

How many DPO were you yesterday when you did the test? Did you take a picture? Did it look like mine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->