Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

:witch: got me this afternoon :cry::cry::cry:

not a lucky thread for me so far - it was only our 2nd month trying but i'm actually really upset over it. all my buddies are leaving me too - although i am delighted for you's :happydance:

CONGRATS CLA XXXX

Raisin - what DPO are you? I'm at 13 and completely out of my mind. If I am not pregnant (BFN on 10-13) then my body is playing a REALLY mean game on me! Today though, boobs are less sore, would feel better if symptoms were getting worse!

Raisin - what DPO are you? I'm at 13 and completely out of my mind. If I am not pregnant (BFN on 10-13) then my body is playing a REALLY mean game on me! Today though, boobs are less sore, would feel better if symptoms were getting worse!

Im not really sure but about 7/8 DPO. I got a +OPK last wednesday but the longest cycle I've had is 31 days which means Im expecting my period by Friday. Does that mean I just have a really short luteal phase? And how come this means my period would then be due at 9DO? I thought it should always be more than that?! Its so confusing. :shrug:

When are you testing again?

:witch: got me this afternoon :cry::cry::cry:

not a lucky thread for me so far - it was only our 2nd month trying but i'm actually really upset over it. all my buddies are leaving me too - although i am delighted for you's :happydance:

CONGRATS CLA XXXX

:hugs: Sorry the witch got you.

At this rate I will be joining you next month though.

I had what I thought was an evap line yesterday on a Superdrug test (pink). But I had a BFN on FRER this morning. Is there still hope?

My cramps have stopped now which is unusual for me if AF is on her way.

OMG Im going crazy in this TWW, one minute Im all positive and the next I think its all over! :wacko:

How many DPO were you yesterday when you did the test? Did you take a picture? Did it look like mine?

Not sure but probably 7 DPO. I dont have a picture but it did look very similar to yours! But then I did a FRER this morning and got nothing so maybe mine was an evap....

Emma I'm sorry the witch got you xxx

Sorry the witch got you Emma, Ill be joining you over the weekend.

I have a nice girls night out to look forward to on the 23rd and I intend to drink and dance the night away lol its been a very long time xx

I'm going to do another test tomorrow, not that I reckon it will make any difference, HcG levels wouldn't be a huge jump after 24 hours would they?

My CP is higher than normal and still thick white CM up there.

Emma - Sorry the witch got you :hugs:

Squeal - How did the test go?

Okay ladies so I got this after four minutes today, you're only meant to read the test after three minutes so not sure what to think again. It looks thicker and a tiny bit darker though. I did an OPK today too which have all been negative since O, hardly a glimmer of anything and that has shown up today, not as dark as the control but it's thick and there. I'm going to carry on with OPKs and then test on Sunday again.

Attachments

• IMG_0220.jpg
    IMG_0220.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 13
Oh that's an opk!! I was going to say :bfp:

No, no, that's my PG test. Top is yesterday but not sure when it appeared as I went to bed after three minutes, and the bottom is today which appeared around four minutes after. Not got a picture of the OPK but going to carry on with them in the hope they get darker.

Omg I can see it you have done it . Congrats Hun xx

Magpies, take some time throughout AF to have a good think about things. You'll realise what you want to do eventually.
X

Okay ladies so I got this after four minutes today, you're only meant to read the test after three minutes so not sure what to think again. It looks thicker and a tiny bit darker though. I did an OPK today too which have all been negative since O, hardly a glimmer of anything and that has shown up today, not as dark as the control but it's thick and there. I'm going to carry on with OPKs and then test on Sunday again.

It's definatly there hon :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->