Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Magpies - sorry AF got you hun. Big hug :hugs:

Squeal - Congrats, that's a definite BFP! You've given me such hope now because AF still hasnt go me and if the witch isnt here by tomorrow morning I will do another test. Fxd.

I want it so bad! Am I the only left now or is anyone else still waiting for AF/BFP?

Magpies - Sorry about AF hun :hug:

Squeal - That looks very promising to me and is already darker then yesterdays so i think you are well on your way to a nice dark :bfp: . I would however forget about using the OPK's as they will prob just stress you out xxx

Raisin - I am still here half way through the 2WW, will be keeping everything crossed for both of us xxx

Mornign everyone!

Congrats Squeal!!!!

I can feel that AF is on her way today (she is due today anyway) and my temp dropped messively from 36.67 to 36.27 so she should fly in today sometime. Onwards and upwards!

Went to my first ballroom & latin dance class last night and LOVED it. Still all hyped up!

Hope everyone is ok

xxx

raisin you havent tested yet. do it do it xx

Im still waitinf for my AF, should be due tomorrow or Monday. Still getting BFN.

Mags - sorry for AF arriving. Im 99% sure mine will too - we can be cycle buddies for the next cycle if you choose to carry on. That goes for everyone else who has got a visit from the witch xx

raisin you havent tested yet. do it do it xx

I tested on Tuesday and got a BFN but a few hours later I notice a really faint second line, which was probably an evap! I did a FRER yesterday but got BFN. Now Im too scared to do any more tests!!

Since my last cycle was 31 days I will wait and see if AF arrives today, then maybe do another FRER tomorrow morning. Or should I wait until Saturday? What do you think?

I dont feel like AF is on her way and I am feeling queasy and light-headed this morning. Probably more do to with the anticipation than any kind of pregnancy symptoms though. LOL

I also have a weird sensation in my right side, sort of in the "ovary" area. What could this be? It's freaking me out a little....

thats how i have been feeling :thumbup:
its up to you when you want to test:hugs: did you use the same brand test you got an evap on ???

thats how i have been feeling :thumbup:
its up to you when you want to test:hugs: did you use the same brand test you got an evap on ???

The first test with the evap was a Superdrug one. And then the FRER came back BFN. Surely if I was pregnant the FRER would have shown up?

hun to tell you the truth i havent got a clue about tests i just pee on anything lol

girls im so confused!
i think i got a positive pg test!!!!

my last period was 19 september,and my cycles are usually 28 days but i've had confusion as to when i've ovulated because my OPKS have constantly been nearly positive and positive! i only got my opks half way through the month so i don't know if i've missed o or not.. anyways
few days ago i had a REALLY positive opk and thought that was it,it was darkest one so far ..later that day it got lighter and i was sure i Od then.
however i did one the next day and yesterday night and they have all been positive.
i did one midstream cheapie pg test last night and it was negative,so i ordered cheapies of ebay and got them this morning.
now i never thought there was a posibility i was pg,purely because i have no idea when and IF i ovulated..
so i got up at 8am and wasted fmu :rofl: then around 9.30am i went again and after that postie brought the tests.
so just for fun i thought i'd do one ..i only had couple of drops of wee anyway so this was basically to satisfy the poas maniac in me.
as soon as i dipped the test i could see two lines,the whole test was pink so i thought this was normal and the test was working fine.
however,as soon as the whole test was wet there was clearly TWO PINK LINE!
very faint but you dont have to squint to see it and it's thick and pink??
i know about evaps and know what they look like but surely evaps dont appear as soon as the urine hits the test?

im off to town to get some frers now of course :rofl:
and have taken pics of the test so will post when i twins take a nap

wths wrong with us :rofl: we havent even bd that much :rofl: and when we did it was obv the wrong time haha

girls im so confused!
i think i got a positive pg test!!!!

my last period was 19 september,and my cycles are usually 28 days but i've had confusion as to when i've ovulated because my OPKS have constantly been nearly positive and positive! i only got my opks half way through the month so i don't know if i've missed o or not.. anyways
few days ago i had a REALLY positive opk and thought that was it,it was darkest one so far ..later that day it got lighter and i was sure i Od then.
however i did one the next day and yesterday night and they have all been positive.
i did one midstream cheapie pg test last night and it was negative,so i ordered cheapies of ebay and got them this morning.
now i never thought there was a posibility i was pg,purely because i have no idea when and IF i ovulated..
so i got up at 8am and wasted fmu :rofl: then around 9.30am i went again and after that postie brought the tests.
so just for fun i thought i'd do one ..i only had couple of drops of wee anyway so this was basically to satisfy the poas maniac in me.
as soon as i dipped the test i could see two lines,the whole test was pink so i thought this was normal and the test was working fine.
however,as soon as the whole test was wet there was clearly TWO PINK LINE!
very faint but you dont have to squint to see it and it's thick and pink??
i know about evaps and know what they look like but surely evaps dont appear as soon as the urine hits the test?

im off to town to get some frers now of course :rofl:
and have taken pics of the test so will post when i twins take a nap

wths wrong with us :rofl: we havent even bd that much :rofl: and when we did it was obv the wrong time haha

Congrats! Sounds like a BFP to me :happydance:

it sounds like you have done it , i cant wait to see the pics:happydance:

Cla...nice ticker! :winkwink: Looks like we could be bump buddies!:winkwink:

Squeal...I see the line! Really starting to look like your BFP! Do you have a FR test to use soon?

WOW! This thread is doing great for BFPs!

Hope we all get a BFP by next month! FXed!

Congrats to all the other BFPs, it's brilliant! So pleased.
I did a digital yesterday and it showed 'pregnant 1-2' even though I did a baziollion FRER, I just needed to see it in words.
I think Im struggling to accept it? Don't really know what's going on with me. :(

I'm green with jealousy. I want to join you! :cry:

I think Im developing a compulsive disorder. Counting down the hours to the latest date AF is normally due. :haha:

hi girls,heres the pic from this morning
https://i52.tinypic.com/ftzyx1.jpg

now,usually i'd say it was an evap but it appeared as soon as the test was wet and i could see it get darker and darker.
it was actually a lot darker and pink before the test dried..i dont know?
i've got frers here and will do one tonight.. it's so weird,if i am who knows when i've ovulated? i had a tiny bit of ewcm this month and no signs of O at all,except multiple positive opks .. so random

Congrats to all the other BFPs, it's brilliant! So pleased.
I did a digital yesterday and it showed 'pregnant 1-2' even though I did a baziollion FRER, I just needed to see it in words.
I think Im struggling to accept it? Don't really know what's going on with me. :(

I'm just like you, I feel the same. Take loads of pics because the one I done yesterday as gone blank:dohh: you pay all that money to see the words then they dissapear :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->