Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

ive just ordered my opks whoooooooooooooooooo

Good for you chick.

What's the cough med that ladies use to help ewcm? I would like to try it as I didn't have a lot last cycle.

X

Good for you chick.

What's the cough med that ladies use to help ewcm? I would like to try it as I didn't have a lot last cycle.

X

ive just noticed your reading, do you believe it :shrug:

I will be back next month as I'm definitely missing O day this month xxx

Morning ladies, I won't be around much as I've kicked OH out so I aren't too sure what's going to happen.
I guess I just don't love him anymore and I think TTC was my last attempt at mending the relationship, which I know is completely wrong and not the way to go about things but I thought I'd feel so different when I got my BFP.
Thanks for your post Mello, I too feel so guilty on DD. I also worry that they won't look alike. I feel like this baby isn't gonna be mine either... sounds like I need therapy or something!
It's probably the wrong place to post this, but I don't really talk to anyone else on here other than you girls.

hun iam so sorry are you sure you are ok.
we are all here for you if you need to talk. let it all out, its better to talk then keep it in :hugs:

Sorry to hear things have gone a bit awry blousey :hugs: Do you think it could be early pregnancy hormones and stuff and you'll get back together or is it for good? I hope you manage to do what will make you happiest anyway, and I know you are an amazing Mummy to both your LO's with or without your OH :hugs:

Looks like I will miss Ov day this month too as OH has just announced that he is away with work Monday - Tuesday and those are likely to be my most fertile days. How inconsiderate of him :lol: Gutted really cos he knows how upset I was that last month came to nothing despite our best efforts.

I can't believe the amount of BFP's on this thread, I hope some of the luck rubs off on me soon!

Hope everyone is ok
xxx

carreg thats not on did you tell him that, i hope you put it straight to him:haha:
well i will be here next month, so we can moan together:happydance:

haha I did point it out to him but not sure if he picked up on it or not! I hate it when he goes away anyway, fertile time or not, I'm no good at being in the house on my own at night!

xxx

Morning ladies, I won't be around much as I've kicked OH out so I aren't too sure what's going to happen.
I guess I just don't love him anymore and I think TTC was my last attempt at mending the relationship, which I know is completely wrong and not the way to go about things but I thought I'd feel so different when I got my BFP.
Thanks for your post Mello, I too feel so guilty on DD. I also worry that they won't look alike. I feel like this baby isn't gonna be mine either... sounds like I need therapy or something!
It's probably the wrong place to post this, but I don't really talk to anyone else on here other than you girls.

:hugs: Could just be hormones hun don't be too hasty x

I'm really hoping it is just hormones, but it doesn't feel like it. I had a complete breakdown last night and cried andsaid goodbyes to Poppy. Luckily I eventually calmed down, but deary me, what a mess!!!
XXX

hun cant you go and see your doc or midwife and have a talk to them and tell them how you are feeling hun :hugs:

Oh Blousy honey, i really hope it's just the hormones and the shock of being pregnant...you really need to speak with a doctor or the midwife and get some proper reassurance that everything will be ok. You will get through this, and you know we're all here for you anytime you need to let rip!

Definitely agree that going for a chat with your MW or GP would be a good idea hun :hugs:

xxx

Yeah I'm gonna make an app with the Doctor tomorrow, thanks girls. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

have you spoke to him this morning?

No, I don't feel any better about him not being being here though. So I'm confused. I've got chronic tiredness and sickness, so part of me thinks I'm just taking it out on him.

cant you get somone to have your daughter so you can have a sleep and have 5 mins on your own.
you should tex him and tell him how you are feeling:hugs:

Early pregnancy does all sorts of funny things to your feelings, give it a few weeks and I'm sure it'll sort itself out. 24/7 on here had a terrible time in her first few weeks of pregnancy but after 2-3 weeks her head straightened itself out and she felt much better. Hope the chat with your GP goes ok

xxx

Really careg? What did she go through if you don't mind me asking?
I think my mum is having DD for a few hours today, I just wanna sleep!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->