Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Well, I have been feeling pretty nauseous today. Not feeling that I will be sick, but it just comes in waves.

I've normally started to feel premenstrual by now too, but haven't. So I'm hoping that's a good sign.

I'm really trying hard to symptom spot but I keep think 'OOoohhh~a sign'
Then when AF arrives I will just feel silly.

oh and been feeling really emotional too, I just want to cry all the time, but I am a bit of a nutcase too...lol!

Well, I have been feeling pretty nauseous today. Not feeling that I will be sick, but it just comes in waves.

I've normally started to feel premenstrual by now too, but haven't. So I'm hoping that's a good sign.

I'm really trying hard to symptom spot but I keep think 'OOoohhh~a sign'
Then when AF arrives I will just feel silly.

Hey that's ok, we're all in the same "silly boat"...let's ALL symptom spot, and when AF arrives, at least we can all chuckle and say "whoa, we were WAY off!" :haha:

still having mild cramps and now lower back pain...just to add to the symptom spotting! LOL And I am off to take a nap...I'm so tired!

So I was feeling hot this afternoon and decided to take my temp this afternoon and it told me that my afternoon temp was 96.2! I took it with my ear thermometer and it said 99.6! So I am tossing the old thermometer as it is obviously broken. I'll have to buy a new regular thermometer to temp for the future. I thought for sure I was out, but now I'm really looney!

Morning girls, I feel a tiny bit sick, nothing major... I fell asleep at 8.30 last night.

So very much not like me! I am just exhausted! Hope its pregnancy and I'm not just getting old! :haha:

My belly also feels "odd"!

xxx

8dpo today and have lost my PMA about EVERYTHING (not just NTNP). Blah. Had crazy temp dip from 36.77 to 36.58 on Saturday but back up to 36.80 on Sunday and 36.75 today so have decided that my temps are just odd this month as well!! Other than that I was feeling generally pretty icky on Saturday but it cleared up and now I'm back to normal (but about 4lbs heavier due to all the crap I ate over the weekend!)

Sounds like some promising symptoms magpies and serene!! FX'd!!

xxx

(edited cos I put 35.75 not 36.75!!)

I have lost my PMA too! Also I have put on 4lbs over the weekend! Which is stupid as I havent eaten more than usual?!

xxx

I feel a bit gassy but didnt know that was a symptom?! :haha:

xxx

Im driving myself mental, wasnt bad at weekend, but now I am at work and its all I can think about!!!!!!!

xxx

i know how you feel the weekend goes so fast then the rest of the week is a go slow:dohh:
what names do you like???

I have loooooooads of names, keeping them secret though! :haha:

xxx

I loved Florence until David Cameron stole it. I like Niamh and Sinead for a girl or Finn for a boy :)

I hadly have any boys names... but loads of girls... I did originally want a boy but now I'm not so fussed! :haha:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"