Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

My appetite has been quite big today, but I have also been quite full! :haha:

Right with you on the really really tired, gonna have another early night I think. Struggling to stay awake past 10 at the moment!

xxx

My OH works til 10pm, so I hafta stay up til she gets home at 10.30, tho I did have a sneaky nap earlier lol. Are you gona test early? Ive had a few 7/8dpo bfps in the past, so start testing from 6dpo :rofl:

xx

Nooo I wont be testing till I am late... OH knows when I am due and I know if I am late I am 99% pregnant as my luteal phase is always the same, I usually get pink cm the day before AF so if I go to bed a week today with pink CM, I know I am out!!

xxx

im exhaused these last few days....my head is starting to hurt now.
think i need to go to bed and wake up in a better mood tomorrow!

Nope I stopped the pill before I had my lap in May, I have had a good few cycles since and tracked the last 3 with my persona monitor.

xxxx

:yipee:

Will be pretty sure then? I am soooo going to cave I have convinced myself I am pregnant :(

I say I wont test early every month, but I always cave!

Yep pretty sure unless my body decides to trick me and have an odd luteal phase! I will test wed with FMU, then I am 100% sure I am late!!

Only problem is OH goes to work at 5.30am so will get up mega early and do it with him! :haha:

xxx

I haven't tested early for months, infact I haven't TTC properly for months, even this month... I'm not meant to get pregnant and I assumed I wouldn't. I have fertility tests on the 14th, what an earth am I going to say if I'm pregnant?? :dohh:

i'll defo be waiting until i'm late!! firstly i'd be too disappointed with a bfn and secondly i'd be annoyed with myself for spending money on a test when i could've waited!!!

Haha, just tell them with a massive grin on your face? I have to see my gynae consultant in December, hoping to be well and truly duffed by then!

xxx

I know but if I miscarry again I'll have to get re-refered :dohh: Maybe I should just not mention it, they're scanning me so they'll kinda see and I can act dumb?? :rofl:

Oooh yeah go for the act dumb! :haha:

I will hopefully get an early scan... I am at high risk of ectopic because of my tube.

xxx

If I get bfn at 12dpo I know Im out too, wish I could wait that long tho!

Ahh, ectopic scares me to death!

Ditto! I am worried I am going to have to kick and scream too because my doctor (GP) is rubbish and the communication between him and my gynae is zero!!!!!!

xxx

how long has everyone been trying? this is my 3rd month and feels like a lifetime, so I dread to think how it feels for people who have been going longer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->