Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I would like another little girl I think, but that's only because that's what I imagine. I would loveeee a little boy too!

its easy to pick a girls name there are soooooooooo many nice ones, but boys are really hard to find one

omg im starting to get bad stomach pains and i feel sickey as well:nope:

Wow ladies - sounds like many of you are having some great symptoms! Fx'd for you all. I, unfortunately, feel totally fine/normal - ugh. :shrug:

Having no symptoms could be a symptom though cheree!!

I keep needing to pee. :haha:

Also TMI: have lots of creamy CM.

xxx

Having no symptoms could be a symptom though cheree!!

I keep needing to pee. :haha:

Also TMI: have lots of creamy CM.

xxx

That would be great! I feel like I had some symptoms a couple of days ago and now nothing. It is odd that my bb aren't sore. They usually are sore for the second half of my cycle, but now nothing - very strange...

The CM sign is a really good one! TMI - I keep wearing dark undies in hopes of seeing more CM. :blush:

I have pink ones on... next week I will be on pantyliners to keep an eye out for AF and pink CM.

xxx

I've been pregnant 3 times (2 mc) and the only time I found the implant bleed was on a CM check :lol: :bfp: the next day though!

Hello gals!
Well during the night I woke up hot and sweaty! Got some cold water to drink. Woke up this morning and I am burning up! Even my DH laid next to me and said "you're warm". I had to take a shower to cool off...and I'm still hot and sweaty...so this is one "symptom" I am not making up!! :thumbup:
I'm a bit nauseous too...so I am going to go get something to eat...I'll keep ya updated! Still not going to test until Thursday!!

Your still not going to test you have got will power Hun.
I'm still getting tummy pains and my stomach feels and looks bloated. I wonder if it could be that my af is going to start early. But the thing is I never have af pain and it never starts early. Argggggg this is doing my head in

Hey ladies - I have only just noticed the 2WW section of BnB so I am a bit behind joining in with your thread but I hoped I could tag along! I am now 10 dpo (I think only going on cycle length at the moment - trying not to get too technical about it all!) I have had one previous pregnancy which was unfortunately an ectopic which we lost back in April. NOw TTC again and not sure whats going on this month - bit crampy which is odd for me but no other symtoms. Trying really hard to control myself and not POAS until atleast AF is late!
xxx

Hiii milosmum, Good luck!!

If you dont mind me asking did they manage to save your tube?

xxx

Hello!!

I am also hoping I can join in with you guys. I don't know how many DPO I am as I came off the pill last month so have no clue how long my cycle will be so I am going along as if it's a 28 day cycle, therefore I plan to test on the 13th.

I keep symptom spotting but I think it would be too good to be true if I am PG and also feel that I am just putting any symptom down to PG when it could be anything!

Good look to everyone! xx

Hello!!

I am also hoping I can join in with you guys. I don't know how many DPO I am as I came off the pill last month so have no clue how long my cycle will be so I am going along as if it's a 28 day cycle, therefore I plan to test on the 13th.

I keep symptom spotting but I think it would be too good to be true if I am PG and also feel that I am just putting any symptom down to PG when it could be anything!

Good look to everyone! xx

Hi Squeal!
When I went off the pill, my first cycle was 30 days, the second 29 days. Before I was ever on the pill I was always a normal 28 day cycle...but I was told due to my age, that once I get off the pill, it may take longer to get on a "normal" predictable cycle...I'm 33. Thought this little info might help ya. I was on the pill for a year after our second son...

OK, so I'm still nauseous today and also got a weird crampy but doesn't feel like AF kind of pain. Still feeling super emotional, but have a lot of 'stuff' going on atm too.
Also really gassy, but them I always am (tmi)
Got lots of CM <--is that a sign??

Anyway, I don't want to get my hopes up to be dissapointed, but then again, I don't want to be all doom and gloom....

FX'd to all you ladies xxx

urgh i've been feeling sick all day now...and it's not still the after effect from saturday nights drinking haha!! also have a sore lower back but have af type tummy pains even though im not due until around the 15th :(
really do feel physically sick though, and i've no appetite although i am still eating just in case i do get sick so i'll have something in my tummy to throw up!

AND it hasn't stopped raining all day which is just so depressing!!!

xxx

Hello magpies - funny we are both here and in the one tubers group which sadly probably answers your question! I lost my left tube in April due to an ecotpic at about 6 weeks. It was my first cycle off the pill so i am not sure exactly when I ovulated or got pregnant and none of the doctors could tell me exactly how far along I was! :wacko:
Keep having lower abdomen cramping especially on right side (my tube side) which is making me a bit worried but only a few days til AF is due so may just be that!
Hope everyone else is feeling well.
xxx

Hey, we're the same dpo :) Have you tested yet? I have already :rofl:

xxx

Hello magpies - funny we are both here and in the one tubers group which sadly probably answers your question! I lost my left tube in April due to an ecotpic at about 6 weeks. It was my first cycle off the pill so i am not sure exactly when I ovulated or got pregnant and none of the doctors could tell me exactly how far along I was! :wacko:
Keep having lower abdomen cramping especially on right side (my tube side) which is making me a bit worried but only a few days til AF is due so may just be that!
Hope everyone else is feeling well.
xxx

I only noticed after I posted here sorry honey, I still physically have 2 tubes, just one is very badly blocked/damaged and I havent had an ectopic just a MC. :hugs:

Heres to getting lucky!!

Luna... same CD and same DPO! We are cycle buddies. :haha:

xxx

Hehe!! :) Any symptoms yet? I'm starving hungry all the time, and reallly tired today!! Oh, and cramping quite badly today :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->