Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Wooo hey Wifey! You're back! How's it going?

xxx

Am I giving everybody pm , I've done somthing good for a change then lol

Oh my god you are making me blush nobody as every said anything like that to me before.
Are you sure you are on about me lol

Yes ma'am YOU!!! You always brought POSITIVE and never the negative I admire ya LOL Your strong as well to have "the bad" and still stay positive about it in the rooms :) Thats something I duno how you can do...but you do it :)

you totally are a strong woman darling and you should feel strong and proud!!

I'm cool, my husband is away with work until tomorrow night so I'm home alone with the ironing lol!

I feel like having a glass or red wine to be honest! X

Ive got my bottle ready for tonight.
Good luck with the ironing lol

Ooooooh red wine.....my fave....how I'm going to miss it!!!! :cry:
And my hubby bought me a bottle of my favorite just days before we found out we were expecting! Guess it's gonna age a bit longer before I get to enjoy it!

It will get a bit stronger by the time you have it or you could send it to me lol

Maybe you should change your name to PMA Guru......couldnt agree with all these lovely ladies more Cla.......

Iam only strong because I have you lot to help me get through everything xxx

ok, I thought this was too gross to share, but it's also way too funny. After 3 months, my DH is "getting" the lingo. And is now calling CM...."p**sy boogers". Seriously - he has me :rofl:

wow - its so quiet today! Where is everyone??

I baked "orange velvet" cupcakes for Halloween, with purple icing. I made so many I had to pass them off on all my neighbors! Ha!

Also got my first faint line on my OPK - CD 13, hope that means I'll OV in the next few days. fx

Ooh, it's getting to that exciting point again! Are you BDing every night or every other then? I did my last CB Digi this evening and it came back 3+ so feeling happy about that. I have my FXd for you that this is your month. Xx

Thanks so much Squeal! We're BDing at least every other day, but more like every day. I'm much more relaxed about it this month, don't know why. I'm sure if it doesn't happen, I'll freak next month, but for now I'm still full of PMA.

Hope you're still feeling pretty good, hope to join you soon :D

I'm here, I'm starting to have lines on my opks again but my cm is like body lotion ??? The other day it was snotty ???

cla - I can always count on you being here :D I'm really trying not to think about it until I get a positive OPK.

I have to say, I feel so much better now that I have an OB/GYN. She said she would start testing and intervention at 6 months, so at least I know the plan. I'm soooo type A!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->