Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

oohhh...looking good Andrea! fx for your :bfp:

Good luck tomorrow milosmum, hope your sticky bean is a little bigger.

I feel soooo behind everyone. CD11 - absolutely no line on the OPK, not that I would expect one for 3 - 5 more days. I need to wait to be in the 2WW, just hoping for a clear pos on my OPK this month.

And so the 2WW begins, done all i can do (although OH nearly had stage fright last night haha!) Oh please please please let the 2 weeks fly by and give me a BFP at the end of it!!

Andrea, I think I can see a line on your second pic. FX'd this is it xx

Anyone heard from Magpies??

Hope this is a good month for you all xxx

Hello ladies how is everyone...???
ive been MIA cause my OH moved into our new house so have been seriously stressing and packing and now unpacking...My house went on market last week and i got call yesterday to say SOLD...!!! Was slightly in shock, and to top it all OH asked me to marry him last night so i am sporting a gorgeous new sparkly ring...
Am trying to remain positive re TTC but am feeling really that im out this month as my temp as started to fall....

congrats hun iam so happy for you. whens the big day going to be

congrats hun iam so happy for you. whens the big day going to be

Not decided yet, it wont be anytime soon though...gotta get the house sorted first, thats enough to be going on with.....lol:hugs:

afternoon mellofishyxx hows the little bump???
im ok, i phoned the doctors and i have got my results back and they were neg which i already knew. ive got to go back on monday so he can send me for blood tests.

11Dpo, but have been too enthusiastic and tested on 8&9 Dpo of course BFN....grr so no more poas.....what was your test for...???

i mc the other week. so ive had to take a urine sample in to make sure im still not pregnant and now ive got to have blood tests.
is there anysign of the witch,just think you might have some more good news xx

really sorry for your loss... Good that levels are back to normal... will this be under investigation now...??? will they be throwing tests and stuff at you..???
I'll be totally honest i started this cycle with the highest PMA ever as id been put on clomid, but now nada...just feel totally out of it, my temp took a nosedive yesterday which didnt help...!!!

i really havent got a clue as this is my second loss this year ( 17weeks at the end of feb)
so i will do anything lol
you arent out yet hun, you never know what can happen xx

Cla, I hope things continue to progress for you. Your PMA has been admired :flower:
No baby bump for me yet..although I just saw that within the next 4 weeks the baby will grow from the size of a blueberry to a lime!! Not sure I can hide it then, but I hope so! As we hope to tell family in 4 weeks!
We'll see! I'm sure I will just POP out all of a sudden!

thanks hun if i didnt have pm i would be 10 foot under, plus my oh wouldnt want to try no more so ive got to be possitive.
give it a couple of months then it will all change lol

Thats a nice thought...must find more PMA...!!!
Well i hope the next one is super sticky...xxx
Hello Mello, thankgod for the time of year you can hide anything under a nice big jumper..... lol

Congrats Loopey! What great news.

Cla - your PMA has certainly helped me tons since I joined thus thread. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->