Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I'm always here does that mean im sad lol
At least you will get answers Hun that the main thing .
By the way my name is Claire xxx

Hope you are OK girls and getting on well with SMEP this month.
I wasn't here for while, been busy with wedding and visitors

I'm sorry Claire for your loss :hugs:

I'm having bit issue in ovulation department.
Didn't ovulate during October and my AF didn't arrive at all in October so I am not sure when to start SMEP.

Bara
x

Well I went to bed at 2200, but I was so wheezy that I am now back up again :( just couldn't stop coughing. It stops me going to sleep because if I don't make myself breathe I stop and I'm scared I will stop when asleep.

When I go to the doctors next week I need to mention that I think I have asthma which is triggered by the cat and possibly the dog :( it's not fun.

that's not good! I hope it is only some chesty thing. They will send you for some tests I guess.

Thanks Claire - I'm Rachel. Kinda funny, I always thought of you as Claire :)

Blousey, sorry to hear you're having trouble. I have asthma, although its really mild and pretty under control. It sucks not being able to breath - feel so out of control.

Nice to see you back BlueButterfly. Congrats again on your wedding!!

Do you take anything for it? If I come downstairs and watch telly etc it takes my mind off not concentrating on breathing and it goes away. I wish we could get rid of the bloody cat.

Here's my picture from earlier :) the green strip is an OPK. I have no tests left now :(

Attachments

• IMG_0247.jpg
    IMG_0247.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 4
Do any of you lovely ladies know how to use Robitussin to help TTC? How much? How often? I know you have to drink a lot of water, but other than that I'm clueless!

I'm here, I'm starting to have lines on my opks again but my cm is like body lotion ??? The other day it was snotty ???

hey hon, i'm 3dpo today too i think....this maybe tmi but i just went to the loo cuz i was feeling very wet down below and thought i was bleeding or something and there was tonnes and tonnes of cm there, my knickers were soaked :blush: and there was a yellowish stain on them :blush: kinda worried about that, never had that before

<~~very very sick :( duno if I'll even be on tomorrow I can't keep much down....I'm very very sick feels like I had too much alcohol...but I HAVE HAD NONE :(....blahhh

Emma, sounds normal to me, I wouldn't worry about it. I went to the gym a couple of weeks back (not been since, I'm so lazy!) and after I had finished my pants were soaked too. My discharge at the moment is yellowish too.

I had THE most worst sleep last night in the end. Went back to bed at 0200 still wheezing, when my OH came in from work at 0700 I was still wheezing and still at 0930 when I got angry and just got up. Had a bath in the hope the steam would help, which it did a little, but then I was sick three times. So feeling rather sorry for myself this morning and I need to do some cleaning and wash the pots :(

Hope you feel better soon Andrea.

But your pregnant squel, i'm not!! Well not that i know of yet anyway!! Still really wet this morning, just had a nice long hot shower cuz i felt all icky after it but it's happened again :(

But your pregnant squel, i'm not!! Well not that i know of yet anyway!! Still really wet this morning, just had a nice long hot shower cuz i felt all icky after it but it's happened again :(

I didn't know that at the time though, this was before I tested, I can't remember how long before though, maybe a few DPO so in your case it could be a good sign.

oh that's right, you wouldnt have know then! fingers crossed so, i won't complain about it now haha!

Afternoon girls.

When is everyone testing? I havent even Ovulated yet ha ha

xx

Got my pos OPK today :happydance: Yeah! Time to make a Halloween Bean :sex:

YAY Aunt Bug catch that eggy !!!!!!!! I'll do a FRER in the AM to see what happens :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->