Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Good Luck AuntBug, I'm REALLY REALLY hoping you get your Halloween baby with it being your favourite part of the year :D

xx

Hello Gals...hope you are all doing well. I've been having a rough few days..My Gramma fell on Saturday morning and broke her hip. She had surgery yesterday and spent the night in ICU, due to her oxygen levels. Also my DH came home from work this morning and told me we need to tell family early, as he'll be out of town during our Thanksgiving...not sure when we'll be able to as I want him to be around, and tell our families about the same time!
He's already gone from Nov. 3-17, and now Nov. 22-Dec.1st.
UGH. :( Just emotionally drained. Prayers for my Gramma's healing are appreciated. Thanks gals.
On a plus side, my Dr. appt is on Thursday. :)
But it's bittersweet to me right now, as my Gramma is at the same hospital, on the same floor as my Dr. appt...

Sorry to hear about your Grandma, I really hope she recovers quickly, hopefully your good news will cheer her up a lot too.

I also have my doctors appointment on Thursday too, not sure what to expect though.

Hello Gals...hope you are all doing well. I've been having a rough few days..My Gramma fell on Saturday morning and broke her hip. She had surgery yesterday and spent the night in ICU, due to her oxygen levels. Also my DH came home from work this morning and told me we need to tell family early, as he'll be out of town during our Thanksgiving...not sure when we'll be able to as I want him to be around, and tell our families about the same time!
He's already gone from Nov. 3-17, and now Nov. 22-Dec.1st.
UGH. :( Just emotionally drained. Prayers for my Gramma's healing are appreciated. Thanks gals.
On a plus side, my Dr. appt is on Thursday. :)
But it's bittersweet to me right now, as my Gramma is at the same hospital, on the same floor as my Dr. appt...

Will defo say a prayer for her tonight :hugs:
Could be a good time to tell her, will cheer her up no end!

Hi Mellofishy - so sorry to hear. She's in my prayers.

So sorry to hear about your grandma. I hope she makes a full recovery and I agree, maybe the good news will make her feel better and give her something positive to focus on x

how strange, i was getting dressed this morning and thinking my back was really sore and when i just looked at my ticker there, that's the symptom of the day!!! although in saying that, my eyes hurt, my throat hurts, perhaps i'm just getting yet another cold :(

Morning everybody xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

im alright i had my 100% possitive on sunday and monday i will do another in abit to see what that says.
i went to the doctors yesterday and i have had to have my bloods taken for 8 different things. she checked my blood pressure because i told her i had pre-clampsia with rian and its only bloody high. so now ive got to have it checked again and if it is i will have to have tablets .
and i have got to go to the hospital on the 1st december to have more tests done, i cant believe i got one so quick.
well thats enough about me how are you xx

Morning all how is everyone doing??

Mellofishy - So sorry to hear about you gran, will be wishing her a speedy recovery xxx

Squeal - Is this the first trip to the doctors? From my visits to the doctors i am guessing they will work out your EED, weigh you and fill out the paper work to refer you to the MW. Depending on how busy they are you may go to see them any where from 8 -12 weeks.

Cla - Urg i hate having my blood taken they always have trouble finding a vein and i get a nasty bruise from all the poking. Good luck with all the results x

AFM - very sore boobs today and an upset tummy which is making work difficult. Get to call the doctors again soon or the EPU to arrange my early scan though which is great.

razcox have you been to the doctors xx

Yeah i went last thrusday, waste of time and she was a right bitch! Told me to come back in two weeks to do the paper work and book the scan for 8 weeks if i havent MCed as she didnt want to do it then as it was too early and things can happen!! Really loved her PMA for me and the support was great :growlmad:

you are fing joking she didnt say that to you. you would think they would be really supportive with you as you have lost 2 im gob smacked.

Yeah i went last thrusday, waste of time and she was a right bitch! Told me to come back in two weeks to do the paper work and book the scan for 8 weeks if i havent MCed as she didnt want to do it then as it was too early and things can happen!! Really loved her PMA for me and the support was great :growlmad:

What an EVIL WITCH.....lets hope lightning bolts find her...!!!

Good morning everyone.....
Yay for tests Cla even if you do end up like a pin cushion youll get some answers....the not knowing and lack of control is always the killer...
Im out temps have dived below my coverline.....Af is just around the corner..Onwards and upwards.........xxxx

No joke she was a right bitch and really upset me, had a huge rant about it on friday and felt really down like the whole thing was doomed. Will make sure i dont get her when i go again!

Might go a bit sooner as i have an upset tummy and the stuff i normally take says i cant now i am pregnant. Will see if it settles first though . .

I would go back and see another dr

Hi, how is everyone doing? I haven't been here in a while because I'm not in my 2ww yet. Still waiting to ovulate, hopefully sometime in the next few days. :happydance:

Just thought I would pop my head in in the meantime to say hello :wave:

Where are you in your cycle xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"