Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Razcox...
if you constantly "snack" that might help your tummy...
I know that I have to eat something often so I don't get that yucky feeling.
Whether it's a banana or a granola bar...
sorry that Dr. was a witch! UGH.
I hope things progress great for ya!

Morning all how is everyone doing??

Mellofishy - So sorry to hear about you gran, will be wishing her a speedy recovery xxx

Squeal - Is this the first trip to the doctors? From my visits to the doctors i am guessing they will work out your EED, weigh you and fill out the paper work to refer you to the MW. Depending on how busy they are you may go to see them any where from 8 -12 weeks.

Cla - Urg i hate having my blood taken they always have trouble finding a vein and i get a nasty bruise from all the poking. Good luck with all the results x

AFM - very sore boobs today and an upset tummy which is making work difficult. Get to call the doctors again soon or the EPU to arrange my early scan though which is great.

Yeah, it will be my first appointment and first person to be told about it. I couldn't get an appointment with a female doctor unfortunately though but hopefully it won't make a difference. The week after next will be when I'll have to tell work I think!! We will also have two tell a couple we are friends with before that as one of them works in a department where I work and who I tell will have to speak to his department about me so don't want them finding out from work and not us. Excited about telling them but not work!!

How's everyone?

Where are you in your cycle xxx

I'm CD12 but but at the minute my cycles range from 28 to 38 days. I'm using OPKs this month again otherwise I would just have no idea when I'm ovulating. Fxd I get a positive OPK in the next few days. :thumbup:

I know what you mean, since my first mc my cycles are from 28/34 days so I use opks so I know when my af will come. I can't believe how much it changes everything .

Good luck on your appointment Squeal!

My doc told me to call her as soon as I get my :bfp: and they'll get me in within 7 - 10 days for an early scan.

god its going quiet on here xx
i hope everybody is ok xxx

hello everyone - I'm back I'm afraid and needing some of your PMA Cla! My HCG dropped on Monday and I started to bleed on Tuesday so now it is one ectopic and one miscarriage in 6 months of TTC.
Could do with some advice from those ladies who have been through this - did you wait a full cycle before trying again or did you just get on with it straight away and if so I assume I will need to do OPKs to figure out when I and ovulating - is that right?
Hope everyone else is doing well...
Mello - best wishes to your granny for a speedy recovery I am sure your news will be lovely for her.
Razcox - hope yout tummy feels better and sorry to hear about the horrid doctor. I referred myself to the EPAU for my early scan - just rang them and made an appointment - have you tried that so you can avoid Dr Doom?
Hope everyone else is doing well with cathing eggies and the SMEP
xxx

Milosmum, thanks so much for the well wishes for my Gramma..she's doing much better..they hope to move her back to the nursing home this morning..but still a LONG road of recovery for her.
And for you....:cry::hugs:
I'm so sorry for you loss. I hope you find some strength that you didn't know you had and are able to carry on with a smile on your face.

Hugs milosmum, sorry I can't help as I've never been through it, but hope you are ok xxx

how is everyone doing? anymore bfps?

hello everyone - I'm back I'm afraid and needing some of your PMA Cla! My HCG dropped on Monday and I started to bleed on Tuesday so now it is one ectopic and one miscarriage in 6 months of TTC.
Could do with some advice from those ladies who have been through this - did you wait a full cycle before trying again or did you just get on with it straight away and if so I assume I will need to do OPKs to figure out when I and ovulating - is that right?
Mello - best wishes to your granny for a speedy recovery I am sure your news will be lovely for her.
Razcox - hope yout tummy feels better and sorry to hear about the horrid doctor. I referred myself to the EPAU for my early scan - just rang them and made an appointment - have you tried that so you can avoid Dr Doom?
Hope everyone else is doing well with cathing eggies and the SMEP
xxx[/QUOTE
Hun you can have all my pma, Iam so so sorry.
How are you doing???
As for trying I'm already ttc so do what's right for youxxx
Don't forget you are more fertile after a mc xxxx

So sorry to hear the bad news Milosmum, I'm thinking of you :hugs: hopefully it won't be too long until you see another BFP but in the meantime stay strong and look after yourself.

I was at work this morning and was sat eating a ginger biscuit, one of my colleagues asked if I was pregnant, obviously I said no, then everyone else looked confused and asked why he'd said it and then he explained that it's meant to be good for morning sickness when pregnant ... so once the secret is out I bet he will be saying I knew it!!

I have my doctors appointment tomorrow so hopefully will get the ball rolling and find out what the next step is etc.

Hope we have some more BFPs on here soon :)

xx

I hope everything goes well at the doctors tomorrow and you get your scan date xxxx

Milosmum, so sorry for your loss :hugs:
I waited until 1 AF before trying again but I was told by the nurse that it really didnt matter and that it's ok to start trying straight away. It's aweful that this has happened to you. :cry:

We are all here to support you on your good and bad days sending you loads of love and hugs xxxx

I hope everything goes well at the doctors tomorrow and you get your scan date xxxx

Thanks Cla. I presume I will be waiting a week or so before I get a scan date through though. Ideally I would like it to be at the start of December but we shall have to wait and see.

Sooo sorry for your loss Milosmum!

I would just start trying again straight away! After my MCs I fell pregs the second cycle. I'm now wishing I hadn't took a break TTc from the last one as they say you are extra fertile after a MC., I took a few months off to get married so at least it was worth it lol.

I still haven't had my pos opk yet, infact the lines are really light so doubt it will be any time soon! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->