Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

milosmum, I am SO sorry for your loss :hugs:

xxx

hows everybody feeling today??
is there any good news yet from anybody xxx

morning ladies. Hope you are all doing well and not going crazy during this waiting period! I am anxious to see how you gals do this month..FXed for ya! I have my first Dr. appt. today. Just hoping everything is "so far, so good" :)
We still have not told family...but might do it this weekend when I know everything is ok today at the Dr.

i hope everything goes well at the doctors, what will they do ???

usually it's blood/urine tests and a scan....to make sure there's "something" there. Then I meet with the Dr. after. I'm anxious. I still have sore BBs, and some days I have some mild cramping, which I imagine is the baby growing. Still no baby bump :)
My hubby left yesterday for two weeks, so it's kind of bittersweet to have my appt. today without him :(
thanks for the well wishes, I'll drop in later and tell you how it went...
How are you Cla?
Hope your PMA has not left you! :winkwink:

i wish they done that here so we didnt have to wait till a 12week scan, sorry your dh isnt there with you i bet he will be waiting for good news and a pic of his baby xxx
im ok my opks are all over the place im still getting good lines on them so god knows. pma did exit the other day but as come back lol
dont forget to post a pic xxx

Hi all -

Mellowfishy and Squeal, how did the appts go today?

AFM - 4dpo and can't wait to :test: We had so much :sex: - pos OPK on CD14 and CD15 and DTD everyday between CD10 and CD17, so hoping we have it covered. I need a break!!

Hey all, well I'm out again :nope: evil :witch: got me yesterday :cry: , so onto cycle #4... Fingers crossed this will be my month [-o<

Good luck all :dust:

AuntBug - Not a great deal happened at the appointment. He felt my tummy and checked my breathing and just gave me advice really. Told me to book an appointment with the midwife so I have that on 23rd and I also got an inhaler so hopefully that will help when my asthma flares up. My EDD is 24th June.

Caroline - Sorry to hear that AF came :( I hope you get your BFP in time for Christmas.

Still no ovulation for me ! booooo.

Sorry the witch got you Caroline, you will prob ovulate before me on your new cycle at this rate lol, my opks are sooooooo light x

Do you usually ov this late ???

Im having twingy cramps and Im sooo tired..and I wna test lol

Pee on a opk that usually does the trick if you are like me

evening ladies :)

only a couple of symptoms, noticing lots of cm when i pee to the point where my knickers are stained - can't say i recall this happening before, only during ov do i be like that. is that a good sign??
also back pains, lots of back pain.... :(

hope ur right hon, trying not to think to much about it.....but it's hard not to!!! i'm waking up every morning counting how many dpo's i am and how long i have before i can test!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->