Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

my 2nd month....not sure how i would react if i were to be trying month after month :(

This is my 15th month..and had 5 miscarriages since I started :(

I've had 2 chemicals, being investigated by genetics hospital in London because of my family history :( xx

serene, how long did it take you to conceiv your daughter? it took 3 months with mine, so I kinda don't want this one to take any longer...iykwim?

You just kind of deal with it :lol:

i know but it must be hard....i've been with my oh for 8 years and we're only properly ttc the last two months.
we haven't used protection in years and it never happened so i've always kinda thought that perhaps i couldn't get pregnant.
when i spoke to my doc about it, she told me to come back after 12 months of properly ttc.....

i know but it must be hard....i've been with my oh for 8 years and we're only properly ttc the last two months.
we haven't used protection in years and it never happened so i've always kinda thought that perhaps i couldn't get pregnant.
when i spoke to my doc about it, she told me to come back after 12 months of properly ttc.....

The way you have to look at it is, for now, you have no reason why you can't conceive, and until someone tells you, you have no hope, you have to keep on keeping on! xx

I'm being investigated. My GP thinks it's because I BF'd for so long, my Gyne thinks it's to do with family history and I am going to the hospital on the 14th to see what they think! x

Thanks hun, me too. Actually no, I hope I'm pregnant right now and it'll stick so I'll never need to know :lol: x

This is my first month trying, we had an early MC in 2008 though.

xxx

How early, 4magpies? Is it too early to ask your actual name? :lol: xx

The way you have to look at it is, for now, you have no reason why you can't conceive, and until someone tells you, you have no hope, you have to keep on keeping on! xx

well that's it i guess, gotta stay positive!!!
i had fibriods on my womb removed in march 09 and was told that that's the reason why i had never got pregnant - i know fibriods can reduce your chances but sure all we can do is give it a try and have a bit of fun whilst doing so!!

well that's it i guess, gotta stay positive!!!
i had fibriods on my womb removed in march 09 and was told that that's the reason why i had never got pregnant - i know fibriods can reduce your chances but sure all we can do is give it a try and have a bit of fun whilst doing so!!

Completely agree :) Good luck, and I hope your journey is short xx

About 5ish weeks, I didnt know about all of this stuff then. Was very naive and the pregnancy was a surprise in itself, made me realise I wanted kids though...

And my name is Becca! :haha:

xxx

Ahh! Mine have been that early too! Ended pretty much like a period, but it still hurts x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->