Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I'm just like you, it's like we are wishing the time away.
And plus it makes it harder everybody is pregnant it's all over the bloody news

i know how you feel, another girl in work announced her pregancy this week....that's the 4th this year and it's only a very small office :(
i try to be happy for them but i'm sick with the jealousy :(

Squeal - sorry the appt wasn't more exciting. Its different in the states, we don't usually see a GP first - straight to the OB/GYN. Mine told me she would do a scan 7 - 10 days after my :bfp:

Emma - sounds like great signs. Fx we can both get our :bfp: this month!

AFM - I'm officially crazy. Bought a winter coat today (it was 11C - so not ready for the cold) and I bought a size bigger so it would fit over a bump later this year. Guess that really is PMA :D

sorry for the delay gals...
I had my appt. and they did a vaginal ultrascan..so I got a couple of pics!
I am measuring 8 weeks and 1 day, so not too far off.
My Dr. is great, a little comical, but she's good. :thumbup:
I told my sister tonight too...she's THRILLED! Said she was wanting a "baby fix" so the timing is right!
I am already in bed, we were gone all day, so I will post my pics in the morning.
Thanks for the well wishes, hoping you gals join me soon!
FXed!!!

That's fantastic news Hun can't wait to see the pics xxx

Thats so cute Hun , I want one xxx

Sooo cute - congrats.

Right I have no O sign on my Persona monitor but just took an opk and the second line is loads darker than the line thats always there so im going to take it IM OVULATING woooooo........Silly monitor - what a waste of money. Maybe ill get the egg sign on it in the morning.

xx

I hope it's the start of it Hun xxx

Hi girls,

How is everyone this evening?

I'm STILL not in my 2ww but again thought I would just pop in and say hello :hi:

While I'm here I wonder if I could ask a question. I have had quite a bit of EWCM the last few days and today when I wiped there was loads on the toilet paper (sorry TMI :blush:) But the thing is, my OPKs keep coming back negative.

My cycles are so irregular so I dont know when I should be ovulating. I'm just panicking that I will miss my chance this month because my DH is being fussy about how many times we :sex: I think I wore him out last month, he he.

Anyone else had this?

Hi ya Raisin,

Im the same as you as some cycles I get the EWCM but neg Ovulation sticks and them some months I get pos Ovulation sticks and no EWCM - I cant seem to win to be honest!

Its sooo hard to tell. Are you holding your pee long enough when you take the OPK?

For instance yesterday I took an opk at 3pm and its was sooo faint but I hadnt held my pee for very long. Today I held my pee in for at least 3 hours as I went to the supermarket etc and I got a pos!!!

xx

Hi ya Raisin,

Im the same as you as some cycles I get the EWCM but neg Ovulation sticks and them some months I get pos Ovulation sticks and no EWCM - I cant seem to win to be honest!

Its sooo hard to tell. Are you holding your pee long enough when you take the OPK?

For instance yesterday I took an opk at 3pm and its was sooo faint but I hadnt held my pee for very long. Today I held my pee in for at least 3 hours as I went to the supermarket etc and I got a pos!!!

xx

Ooooh, I didnt realise you have to hold your wee for an OPK! Oops :dohh: If your EWCM increases does that mean you are getting closer to ovulation?

Are you ovulating now then wifey?

Well I've started to spot again yesterday so I think I might be further dpo then I thought.
Been getting nothing mega but I've only had one day of my opks begging neg I keep getting faint lines so I don't know what's happening there

Well I've started to spot again yesterday so I think I might be further dpo then I thought.
Been getting nothing mega but I've only had one day of my opks begging neg I keep getting faint lines so I don't know what's happening there

Are your faint lines getting stronger each day? Maybe you will ovulate in a few days :shrug:

Im sure I had a possitive the other week then they went neg and then they started to get darker again. I think I had a poss last Sunday and monday but I'm still getting lines.

Im sure I had a possitive the other week then they went neg and then they started to get darker again. I think I had a poss last Sunday and monday but I'm still getting lines.

Maybe you are ovulating twice. I heard that can happen! Fxd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->