Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Luna congrats xxx
And Emma I'm so sorry Hun xx

FINALLY got a positive OPK today :happydance:

So when does that mean I will be testing?

Yeahhhhhhhh for a poss opk, how long is your lp ??

I only started tracking things after my mc in July and tbh it's been all over the place. My last luteal phase was 15 days. :shrug:

We :sex: yesterday and Thursday I think. Dont think I can convince DH again today but maybe tomorrow. Do you think that's enough? I want my BFP before Christmas!

Cla - what are your OPKs like now?

oh has FINALLY gotten outta bed..... just asked him to make me a cuppa and the face on him!!!

I only started tracking things after my mc in July and tbh it's been all over the place. My last luteal phase was 15 days. :shrug:

We :sex: yesterday and Thursday I think. Dont think I can convince DH again today but maybe tomorrow. Do you think that's enough? I want my BFP before Christmas!

Cla - what are your OPKs like now?

It should be enough just get round him tomorrow and you should be fine xx
Don't ask about my opk they have gone possitive again, I really don't no what's going on

Emma are you feeling better now xx

not really cla, took one look at him when he walked into the sitting room and i could feel the tears starting....i'm like don't cry don't cry!!! yeah i asked for a cuppa which he relucantly made, he even took the spoon outta the cup and just f**ked into the sink with such force!!!!! maybe we're on sync and it's his time of the month too!!!

Emma - Hope your day gets better. Bloody men! If it makes you feel better my DH was mad at me the other day for using an OPK, because he has an app on his mobile which apparently tells him when I will ovulate, lol. What do they know anyway?!

Cla - dont know if this helps at all but I found this on www.peeonastick.com.

"Is it normal to see 2 lines all the time? It is very common. Most women produce LH almost all the time, and the OPK will detect it, giving you a "test" line that is lighter than the control line. If, however, your test line is almost always positive or nearly positive, it can be indicative of a hormone imbalance. See this FAQ for details. See also Meg's OPK Odyssey for a day-by-day OPK comparison."
https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html#3

Thanks for that I have just read it, I've just gone and had a look at it again and it's possitive.

Emma that's funny he as got a app I was going to put one on my ohs phone so he would know when he would have to do the deed lol

Good morning everyone. Anyone testing this week? I'm going to try to hold out until Thurs.

Hi everyone,

Bit of a boring morning at work so far. Counting the minutes to home-time.....

I am having strong ovulation pains today and lots of EWCM so I will make sure me and DH do the deed once more tonight and then I can oficially join you in the 2WW. I plan to test on 25 November.

How about everyone else?

So, my is due today or tomorrow. I put a tampon in this morning, just in case. So after a few hours, I took it out to check. I had some blood on it (TMI) and it like this thick discharge. So I figured AF was here. So I out another tampon in. And just went to use the bathroom, and I checked it, and no blood. I am dry as dry can get. I even tried to check my cervix area. And I can not even feel them. I mean I can not even feel the tip of them. Is there a chance I am not totally out.

Hello Girls
AF arrived on Saturday after 52 days! Yay first time happy to see the :witch:
Now hopefully my cycle will be normal. Will be trying SMEP again this month.
Wishing you good luck with testing
:dust::dust::dust:

BlueButterfly - glad the witch finally showed up for you, hopefully you can get back on track.

Angella - have you tested?? Wouldnt say your out yet, fx.

AFM - I'm holding out to test on Thursday, I"ll be 11dpo

Hi ladies - I have ages before I can test......You lot need to hurry up and test so that you can give me my testing fix lol xxxx

So, my is due today or tomorrow. I put a tampon in this morning, just in case. So after a few hours, I took it out to check. I had some blood on it (TMI) and it like this thick discharge. So I figured AF was here. So I out another tampon in. And just went to use the bathroom, and I checked it, and no blood. I am dry as dry can get. I even tried to check my cervix area. And I can not even feel them. I mean I can not even feel the tip of them. Is there a chance I am not totally out.

Have you tested yet ???

Hi ladies - I have ages before I can test......You lot need to hurry up and test so that you can give me my testing fix lol xxxx

It will soon be over we are here to keep you sane xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->