Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

cla - maybe it's picking up another hormone :winkwink:

Hi all :)
hope everyone is well!

i dreamt last night that i had implantation bleeding....how weird is that!!!!!! ran to the loo this morning cuz sometimes i dream i've gotten my period and when i go to the loo it will have started but no such look :( what a weird dream to have though!!

Due on tomorrow and I am nooooooooot pregnant :lol:

Test results on 23rd Nov :) (Fertility tests)

Hi Serene :)
Not noticed you online in a while....hope all is well!
Never say never hon, you might get an unexpected BFP this month xx

Got mine today at 9dpo! Hopefully 6th time lucky!! Good luck everyone!

Yeah!! I tested to make sure I could drink tonight at a party..looks like I can't lol

Yeah!! I tested to make sure I could drink tonight at a party..looks like I can't lol

Aww, so happy for you!! Now to think of the excuses for tonight ...

I went to a rugby match with some guys a couple of weeks back, they all got very drunk and I spent the day on J2o and Coke, in the end I had to have a Malibu and Coke just to shut them up! I still feel bad about it now. As it was early days I think the baby would be living from the sac anyway so hopefully wouldn't have had any too!

It wouldn't have made a difference at all, the placenta doesn't take over yet anyways!!

:witch: got me this evening.... :cry: i was 11dpo today, about 5 days early....well the last 3 months i've been 28 days, for the last year before that i have been 24 days. so 5 days early is based on the last 3 months.

i'm sooooooo upset, i thought we'd done it this month, i'm really really upset over it. least i know that lots and lots of cm from 6 to 11dpo means f**k all aswell as the sore back.

it's only our 4th month trying but i don't think i can take this much more and i know there's no point going to the docs cuz you have to be trying at least a year before they do anything :cry:

congrats luna, that's great news :thumbup:

Lunabean - Congrats on your BFP!

Emma - Big :hugs: I know how you must feel right now but please dont loose hope. You will get your BFP soon. Your Gail prediction says November so fxd she is right and you will get your BFP next cycle :flower:

Thanks girls.....xxx

well there was tears at bedtime last night, oh was horrible to me!!! i mean i was upset, i'm hormonal and i got no support whatsoever!!! he was like, i knew this would happen, how do you think this makes me feel, i don't know what your crying for..... I said, i'm not a f**king robot, i have feelings, all i'm asking for is a hug and some reassurance thats all!!! then i end up apologising for crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's the first month i've actually felt proper upset and i just think he was bang out of line being like that with me.

Thanks girls.....xxx

well there was tears at bedtime last night, oh was horrible to me!!! i mean i was upset, i'm hormonal and i got no support whatsoever!!! he was like, i knew this would happen, how do you think this makes me feel, i don't know what your crying for..... I said, i'm not a f**king robot, i have feelings, all i'm asking for is a hug and some reassurance thats all!!! then i end up apologising for crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's the first month i've actually felt proper upset and i just think he was bang out of line being like that with me.

BLOODY MEN!!!!!!!!

Hugs to you hun, Im so sorry the horrid witch got you! The only thing to do is pick yourself back up like us woman are good at and try again......its a horrible feeling isnt it.

My sis in law called last night to say the witch got her too! She is feeling the same. She has been trying for a couple of years now and is on the IVF waiting list xx

Thanks Wifey....i know i shouldn't be like this, it could be worse i.e. your sis in law trying so long.... it's only cycle number 5 that i'm starting, just never realised it would hurt so much or make me feel so low - seriously though, a hug and a few nice words last would have meant the world to me - i could kill him i swear i could!!!

He probably just doesnt understand how you feel sweetie, or maybe he is feeling the same but cant express it! Men are V strange at times when they are under pressure.

Every time I get my AF it makes me feel better to change something in my baby making routine, like add evening primrose oil or a different brand of opk - I know it sounds mad but it just helps me feel like im "helping myself" get pregs.

Good luck for this cycle hun xx

And babe its only normal to feel how you feel......no matter how long it takes, we all feel the same, we all want the same thing at the end of the day - a healthy happy baby xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->