Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I'm testing 2 weeks from today. I dont know how I will hold out that long?! :wacko:

well my spotting as gone a bit heavier today, im only on cycle day 22 so i dont know whats going on

wow - this thread has gone quiet!

Sorry to hear your cycle is messed up, I hope you get back to a normal cycle soon.

I'm symptom spotting like mad, I need to quit or I'm going to drive myself mad!

Hi Ladies,

whats the earliest you can test! Im desp to know if I am pregs or not..............I cant deal with the waiting any longer.

ha xxx

have you got any opks, i would use one of those to ease your addiction lol

Well I only have about 5 opk's left so saving them for next cycle but I have over 30 pregs tests up stairs and they are screeming at me.

I feel really emotional this morning and really tired and down. I dont even know why but feel like I could cry any second!

just go and use one, then you will stop thinking about it

Ill wait until Friday!!! Then I wont feel too bad about testing.

How are you Cla? Any signs of pregnancy for you chick? x

I started to see a faint :bfp: at 11DPO on an IC if that helps . . . .

Thanks hun. Im being an idiot - im defo not testing yet xxx

LOL, had a panic and a flap last week but much better now. :) I have been lurking i swear!

Had some spotting and bleeding on Thursday, had a huge panic attack at work (there was crying an everything but they were all understanding.) and had to wait until sunday to be scanned. All was well though and i saw the little heart beating away :happydance:

How are you?

you have seen your baby wheres the pics ???
im alright i started spotting again last weeks and im af is on the go slow at the moment.
plus i seem to have a couple of clots as well. i really thought lossing a baby that early it wouldnt have messed my body up

The hormones can really skrew things round sometimes but hope things get back to normal soon for you.

Yes i got a little piccy but bubs just looks like a blob in a bigger blob! :rofl:

Yes the blob was fine, she said the sac and yolk looked good. Fetal pole was visable and there was a strong little heart beating. They dated me at 5+4/5 instead of 6+2 but i am still going from LMP until the dating scan as things jump about alot early on in development and it was only a few days.

Paying for a private scan at 8/9 weeks as the EPU wont see me now until 12 weeks and thats far too long to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->