Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

god as that cost you much. why are they so tight for not giving extra scan the horrible gits

LOL i thought that! I was meant to have a scan at 8 weeks as thats when the last one passed away so it was to reassure me everything was ok. Now because of this they wont do it!!!!!!

I found a place near me that does it for about £25 so thats nothing for a bit of peace of mind.

That's ok then I thought it would cost a fortune xx

Hi all,

Just wanted to say Hi and say that although i have been really quiet on here i have still been stalking you all and your stories. (I was pretty upset after last AF hit me). But...... I am please to say i got my BFP on Monday (on all 4 sticks as didn't quite believe my eyes). I wanted to thank you all for this thread, its been the only thing which has kept me with any hope that I was not going insane with my thoughts around TTC! Thank you. Thank you. Your such a positive bunch!!! Looking forward to remaining a stalker and hearing all the news! K

Hi all,

Just wanted to say Hi and say that although i have been really quiet on here i have still been stalking you all and your stories. (I was pretty upset after last AF hit me). But...... I am please to say i got my BFP on Monday (on all 4 sticks as didn't quite believe my eyes). I wanted to thank you all for this thread, its been the only thing which has kept me with any hope that I was not going insane with my thoughts around TTC! Thank you. Thank you. Your such a positive bunch!!! Looking forward to remaining a stalker and hearing all the news! K

Congrats Kinga! What DPO did you test hun? Soooo happy for you xxxx:thumbup:

kinga, congrats on your BFP:happydance: Hopefully we can join you soon! I'm testing 23 November. Still got ages to wait...

LOL i thought that! I was meant to have a scan at 8 weeks as thats when the last one passed away so it was to reassure me everything was ok. Now because of this they wont do it!!!!!!

I found a place near me that does it for about £25 so thats nothing for a bit of peace of mind.

Wow that is cheap! I paid £99.00 the last private scan I had!

What the company called? Maybe they have a few other places too over the country. Im in Manchester xx

Hi all,

Congrats Kinga! What DPO did you test hun? Soooo happy for you xxxx:thumbup:

Thank you - I tested at 9/10DPO (I know I know) – mainly because I was out with my family on Sat night for my sisters birthday and the restaurant was apparently freezing – even my OH who is never cold wore a jacket through dinner, however I was more than comfortable in my little dress and then the next day I kept getting hot flushes and my sister commented on the size of my boobs!
Curiosity got the better of me on Monday morning and I did an IC (Wondfu) and a really faint line appeared (barely there), so I took another one to work and did another one about 11am – again another line… so I ran out and got a FRER - did it at work and the line appeared nearly straight away! Just to check I did the other one yesterday! - BFP

P.S
I have a 33 day cycle so I am not actually due AF until Friday!

Yay congrats babe. Thats brill news. I too have a 33 day cycle - I really hope I join you soon xx

Wow that is cheap! I paid £99.00 the last private scan I had!

What the company called? Maybe they have a few other places too over the country. Im in Manchester xx

Its a local place and i was shocked when someone told me about them and how cheap it was. Wish i had known with my last pregnacy is all i can say. here is a link but it doesnt mention the early scan on there website:

https://www.4dbabyface.co.uk/

AuntBug did you test???

Yeah, :bfn:. Don't know why I expected anything else at 10dpo. I'm traveling from 12dpo to 17dpo, and don't want to test without DH. Hopefully I get my :bfp: tomorrow or Friday, then off to NYC to drive myself crazy :wacko:

Thanks for asking :flower:

Thanks so much guys. I love the support on the thread :hugs: I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.

Good luck Aunt Bug, will be sending lots of :dust: your way. Oh and have fun in NYC x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->