Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Thanks again everyone for the well wishes, but I think I'm on my way out. :bfn: again this morning, and then bleeding when I wiped (sorry, tmi). My lower back hurts, my first sign of AF - I think my body is freaking out and I'm in for my shortest cycle ever.:cry:

I'm sorry Hun do you think it could be ib

Thanks again everyone for the well wishes, but I think I'm on my way out. :bfn: again this morning, and then bleeding when I wiped (sorry, tmi). My lower back hurts, my first sign of AF - I think my body is freaking out and I'm in for my shortest cycle ever.:cry:

For a little PMA - Last month AF got me a week early and i have had a 100% regualr 33 day cycle for as long as i can remember (I even tried to convince myself it was Implantation and not AF at first). My body has never freaked out like that and then low and behold this month my first BFP! It could be a good omen! x

Ok, it seemed to work well for a lot of gals on this thread, any one going to try SMEP again? I think we will.

I just started this new thread to track the success rates: https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/459382-sperm-meets-egg-plan-chart-stats.html

Thanks again Cla and Kinga. I haven't had anymore bleeding. Just cramping and backache. I guess it could be ib as much as AF. I don't know why I'm so upset, just have no PMA today. It's still only our 3rd cycle, and I haven't been through anywhere near what most of the ladies on this thread have. I need to just stop feeling sorry for myself and have some patience.

Sorry i havent updated in awhile ! Af is 4 days late today i had betas done this morning and i should know my results tom =D

Hi everyone,

I have been having an off day today. I am really hating this 2ww, so frustrated and worried I wont get my BFP before my due date in Feb, let alone before Christmas!

I REALLY REALLY want my BFP! ARGH!!!! I feel like screaming :help:

well ladies, I'm out. :witch: showed up in full force today, early. I was really hoping to join all of our :bfp:s this month - one more try before xmas.

I'm so sorry Hun xxx we are here for you and fingers crossed for Christmas

Emmm can someone peek at my chart and help me figure out what the heck is going on with my chart :( and my temps :( I've never O'd this early but apparently I did O

Why do you think you have OVed?? Your temps have dropped?

Auntbug - Sorry the :witch: got you xxx

Yep big time and never normally do that as this is my 4th month temping....so who knows what my body is doing....theres been other "signs" that point to ovulation as well I'm thinking this is crazy...and plus a positive OPK on CD6 which is UNHEARD of!

I'm sorry the :witch: got you Aunt Bug.
Boooooo!
My FXed for ya for this next cycle!
Cla..what DPO are you?

Hi Ladies!

Glad to see you're all okay.

Kinga Congratulations on the BFP! Nevermind lurking around, get posting on here! :)

I had a bit of a scare last night. I went to the toilet before I went to bed and when I wiped there was blood. We've not had sex for a couple of weeks now and there was no reason for there to be any blood. The tears just started to fall. I wiped again, and there was more. I went to bed and just cried, then my OH came to bed about an hour and a half later and I eventually managed to tell him what was wrong, he tried to reassure me etc and to think positive. I went to the toilet before I went to sleep and there was nothing, I went in the middle of the night and nothing, and there's been nothing since, but everytime I feel wet down there now I am paranoid. It's really worried me now. All I can think that could have caused it is my dog jumped on me earlier on in the evening and her paws went where my uterus would be. I'm really hoping everything is okay, the fact that I had no cramps other than normal and it was only the one/two times that I wiped makes me hopefuly that everything should still be okay.

LOL i thought that! I was meant to have a scan at 8 weeks as thats when the last one passed away so it was to reassure me everything was ok. Now because of this they wont do it!!!!!!

I found a place near me that does it for about £25 so thats nothing for a bit of peace of mind.

I'd do anything for a scan to reassure me, I said to OH that if they were £40 I would get one, but £25 is a bargain!! I looked at a place near me and it was £89 which is just too much really, but I still have a month left until I could possibly have a scan.

Do you know what caused your bleed? Did they give you any reason for it? How much blood was there? I hope you don't mind me asking.

x

I'm sorry the :witch: got you Aunt Bug.
Boooooo!
My FXed for ya for this next cycle!
Cla..what DPO are you?

I have not got a clue it's been 4 weeks sunday since the mc so I'm hoping my should properly start from then fingers crossed xx

Squeal have you been to your doctors to see if you can have a early scan xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->