Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Squeal have you been to your doctors to see if you can have a early scan xxx

Unfortunately not. I don't see the midwife for the first time until the 23rd so I will mention it then and see if it's possible to get a scan a little earlier than 12 weeks. I will be 9+4 when I see her. As there was only blood there when I wiped the one time that I went to the toilet I am hoping that it's nothing serious. It's made me not want to get my hopes up at all now though.

I would go to the doctors and and tell him, I wouldn't wait that long xx

:cry:ok i have a question.... I think i may be pregnant but i have to wait another week and lately ive been getting a sharp pain in my lower back and it wont go away!!!! i know its common to have back pain later on in pregnancy but can it be a sign this early?? also having some cramping but nothing extreme... I was supposed to get my MP(menstrual period) on the 4th and its now the 12th and idk what to do... im going crazy!!! sometimes my MP is late because i am irregular but i dont know what to think or do... Im going crazy.... advice and opinions please!?!?!? Thanks, Kayleigh:wacko:

:cry:ok i have a question.... I think i may be pregnant but i have to wait another week and lately ive been getting a sharp pain in my lower back and it wont go away!!!! i know its common to have back pain later on in pregnancy but can it be a sign this early?? also having some cramping but nothing extreme... I was supposed to get my MP(menstrual period) on the 4th and its now the 12th and idk what to do... im going crazy!!! sometimes my MP is late because i am irregular but i dont know what to think or do... Im going crazy.... advice and opinions please!?!?!? Thanks, Kayleigh:wacko:

Hi Kayleigh,

I read yesterday that as soon as you become pregnant your body starts to produce more of the hormone progesterone, which softens your ligaments in preparation for birth which explains why many women experience back pain early on, even before the baby weighs much. Whether or not it makes such a difference as early as you are I don't know but good luck for testing when you do and let us know how you get on.

xx

Hi how is everyone tonight? I've just got back from the theatre. Went to see Dreamboats and Petticoats and it was brill!

I'm 5DPO today and no symptoms although I woke up at 4.30am this morning with the most agonising bladder/stomach pains. I had to wee and it wouldnt come out. Odd.

I hope it's a good sign. So you had a good night out

Hi Cla :hi:

Yea, great night out in York. It was fantastic. I love going to the theatre and I love being out with DH. It's been a while since we enjoyed a night out together and hopefully it won't be long until we have a :baby: and it won't be so easy any more. He he

What have you been up to? How many dpo are you?

Hi Kayleigh,

I read yesterday that as soon as you become pregnant your body starts to produce more of the hormone progesterone, which softens your ligaments in preparation for birth which explains why many women experience back pain early on, even before the baby weighs much. Whether or not it makes such a difference as early as you are I don't know but good luck for testing when you do and let us know how you get on.

xx

well i really hope that your are right Squeal... I still havent had any signs of my monthly and I am 9 days past due, but the thing about it is if I am pregnant then i concieved like 2-5 days before my cycle... is that even possible... Because i heard it had to be like 14 days before or something like that... well leave me a comment. Thanks so much for all the support :hugs:

Squeal have you been to your doctors to see if you can have a early scan xxx

Unfortunately not. I don't see the midwife for the first time until the 23rd so I will mention it then and see if it's possible to get a scan a little earlier than 12 weeks. I will be 9+4 when I see her. As there was only blood there when I wiped the one time that I went to the toilet I am hoping that it's nothing serious. It's made me not want to get my hopes up at all now though.

Squeal just phone/visit your doc on Monday and tell them you have been bleeding (play it up if nec!) and request a referral to EPU for an early scan. If they don't help try ringing your local EPU directly and explain your circumstances and I am sure they will scan you then I am sure they will put your mind at ease!

xxx

OMG, I have had a horrendous day. Got a phone call from St Hellier hospital this morning saying my sister was there and that there had been an incident. Then spent most of the day in tears speaking to the nurses at the hospital and the police. Now I have a massive headache, didnt eat for most of the day, and I feel like I've been hit by bus I'm so tired. Cant tell if it's because of what happened or pregnancy symptoms. I hope its the start of a BFP though.

How is everyone else?

Hey squeal sorry i didnt reply sooner but i have been whiped the last couple of days and been asleep alot since about 6pm last night!

I didnt have a lot of blood just a bit of pink when i wiped and some brown cm before this. I went to see the doctors and told then what happened and they got me to the EPU right away. I would call the doctors first thing on monday and get then to refer you for peace of mind. It sounds like it should be fine though as its gen the amount of blood and any clots that raise concerns. If its only when you wipe then its prob nothing a just one of those things.

They didnt find anything that coould have caused mine but did say the cervix is very sensertive durning pregnacy and can get irritated and bleed a little easily. Sending you loads of :hug: as i know how stressful it can be xx

Thanks Razcox.

The exact same thing happened again tonight. I don't know what to think. Is it right that some women can experience some bleeding around when their period is due? If so, I would have been due around now.

I haven't met the midwife yet, and I can't ask for time off work really, especially with having an appointment on the 23rd and needing time off then.

OH and I have agreed that we will just monitor the situation. It's not heavy, no major cramps other than normal, and unless that turns into the case then he will take me down to A&E. As for the time being if it stays like it is then I will mention it to the midwife on 23rd when I have my booking appointment and try and see if I can get a scan ASAP. Either way if something is going wrong there isn't anything I can do about it :(

Thanks for the support as always ladies :) FX'd that everything will still be okay.

xx

Hi Kayleigh,

xx

well i really hope that your are right Squeal... I still havent had any signs of my monthly and I am 9 days past due, but the thing about it is if I am pregnant then i concieved like 2-5 days before my cycle... is that even possible... Because i heard it had to be like 14 days before or something like that... well leave me a comment. Thanks so much for all the support :hugs:

Sorry you've confused me. What do you mean you would have conceived 2-5 days before your cycle?

CD1 is the first day of your period, and on average a woman will O around CD14, so any time after that you could have conceived.

Thanks Razcox.

The exact same thing happened again tonight. I don't know what to think. Is it right that some women can experience some bleeding around when their period is due? If so, I would have been due around now.

I haven't met the midwife yet, and I can't ask for time off work really, especially with having an appointment on the 23rd and needing time off then.

OH and I have agreed that we will just monitor the situation. It's not heavy, no major cramps other than normal, and unless that turns into the case then he will take me down to A&E. As for the time being if it stays like it is then I will mention it to the midwife on 23rd when I have my booking appointment and try and see if I can get a scan ASAP. Either way if something is going wrong there isn't anything I can do about it :(

Thanks for the support as always ladies :) FX'd that everything will still be okay.

xx

I'm sorry to hear you are spotting Squeal . Try not to stress and stay positive ( I know it will be difficult). As long you are only spotting and it is brownish blood without clots otherwise I would recommend to go and speak to your midwife (or just call her) .
My own experience I had silent miscarriage at 11 wks - baby's heart stopped then later on I started to bleed and had AF pains etc. I must say I was very worry when I started to bleed more so I called Doctor and she booked me for scan. How you said yourself there is nothing what doctors could do for you in this stage. So you and your OH need to be very strong.
But on Positive side - during my 2 pregnancy I was always spotting during time when AF should be due went for check up few times but they never found anything wrong. Apparently sometimes women can go whole pregnancy spotting.
I'm sorry if I upset you but I am sure if you do Internet search you will find very similar advice. Will be Thinking of you xxx

Thanks BlueButterfly :)

Like you said I am hoping it is because I am due around this time which is why it is happening. When I woke up this morning my boobs weren't sore which worried me even more, but the soreness has started to come back now. For the past couple of days I am completely off food too. I used to look forward to dinner so much, and now the thought of the food makes me feel queasy. I am hoping that my pregnancy symptoms are still here!

I e-mailed a private scan company earlier as their reassurance scans are £89 which I think is so much, but it said pregnancy loss or miscarriage is £55 so I've e-mailed them to find out that if something is wrong you only have to pay the £55 rather than the £89. If they ever get back to me I might have a serious think about getting one booked just to reassure me because I just don't want to get my hopes up now. I don't want my OH kissing my tummy or anything atm in case there is no baby. It's horrible atm really.

My OH is being really supportive and won't let me be negative but he's not the one that is scared to go to the toilet or being paranoid about symptoms 24/7 and feeling boobs all the time to see if they are sore or not. It's a bit easier for him to say but he's here for me and I couldn't ask for anything more.

Enough of my moaning anyway, how are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->