Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Thanks BlueButterfly :)

Like you said I am hoping it is because I am due around this time which is why it is happening. When I woke up this morning my boobs weren't sore which worried me even more, but the soreness has started to come back now. For the past couple of days I am completely off food too. I used to look forward to dinner so much, and now the thought of the food makes me feel queasy. I am hoping that my pregnancy symptoms are still here!

I e-mailed a private scan company earlier as their reassurance scans are £89 which I think is so much, but it said pregnancy loss or miscarriage is £55 so I've e-mailed them to find out that if something is wrong you only have to pay the £55 rather than the £89. If they ever get back to me I might have a serious think about getting one booked just to reassure me because I just don't want to get my hopes up now. I don't want my OH kissing my tummy or anything atm in case there is no baby. It's horrible atm really.

My OH is being really supportive and won't let me be negative but he's not the one that is scared to go to the toilet or being paranoid about symptoms 24/7 and feeling boobs all the time to see if they are sore or not. It's a bit easier for him to say but he's here for me and I couldn't ask for anything more.

Enough of my moaning anyway, how are you?

Why do you want to pay for private scan when NHS will probably give you one for free if you say you were bleeding?
I can understand a bit because I was like you , didn't want to trouble my midwife or GP all the time , but trust me during my next pregnancy I am going to go and see them with every little pain . I'm going to be nightmare I know it now lol

Otherwise I am good thank you. It's been 5 months since our Sam born. So been bit low but got great news from my boss she managed to find me store in our town so I can start working from tomorrow and don't need to travel 90miles a day to get to work and home :happydance:
Although I am going for 4 days away for refresh training - this means I am going to be all by myself in hotel room :cry:
I'm praying that I don't miss out on our ovulation day! I would not be happy bunny :nope:
So if you don't hear from me for while you know why

That's good news! I hope you don't miss O too though. Glad that things are looking up for you though.

I don't want to go to A&E because it's only a tiny bit of blood, and although it could mean something bad, I'm not bleeding heavily, and also I haven't a clue what the score is at my local hospital. I presume I would have to wait for a scan in the week and I can't get time off work for that. I have no midwife to contact due to not having my booking appointment until the 23rd (which I think is ridiculous when the first trimester is when women worry the most) and the private studio is open until 10pm each day so it's just a bit easier. Either way they haven't got back to me and until I get desperate I'm not ringing them. I will try hold out until I see the midwife but it's easier said than done.

Hope everything will be fine . Keep us inform.
Btw I called Out of hours doctor when I was spotting and they have booked scan without seeing me.
x

Hi everyone,

Hope your all ok. I won't be on here for a week or so because I will be travelling down south to see my sister tomorrow. She is very unwell and I need to get to see her as soon as possible.

My DH won't be with me so I think I will put off testing until I'm back in York, whenever that will be?! :shrug: Maybe Sunday? Im 7DPO today so will be 14DPO then. If AF gets me first at least I won't be wasting any pregnancy tests this cycle :haha:

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Raisin

Raisin,
FXed for you BFP this month and that your sister gets to feeling better.

Morning everyone

Hope your sis is ok Raosin. Let us know.

Hi Squeal, did you manage to get a scan? Keep us updated.

I'm feel soooo pregnant but haven't tested just yet. I'm going to do a test tomorrow morning.

My bbs are sore, I've been feeling sick, faint, tired etc.....all the things I've felt before when pregnant but this time much stronger so hopefully that's a good sign. Ill be really shocked if I'm not pregnant. I'm even going straight in for the kill with a FRER ha ha x

Morning everyone

Hope your sis is ok Raosin. Let us know.

Hi Squeal, did you manage to get a scan? Keep us updated.

I'm feel soooo pregnant but haven't tested just yet. I'm going to do a test tomorrow morning.

My bbs are sore, I've been feeling sick, faint, tired etc.....all the things I've felt before when pregnant but this time much stronger so hopefully that's a good sign. Ill be really shocked if I'm not pregnant. I'm even going straight in for the kill with a FRER ha ha x

Fingers crossed for you! Looking forward to the news! x

Morning all!!

Sorry to those that the evil :witch: got xxx

Squeal - How you feeling today? Hope there has been no more bleeding for you hun x

Wifeys - Good luck with testing, it certainly sounds very promising for you x

Raisin - Good luck with testing x Sending lots of :dust:

Hey girls just so you know AF got me...

Just got rid of her. Hope all you preggy ladies are all good and all the TTC ladies get lucky very soon!!

xxx

I was wondering where you was hiding are you ok Hun . And sorry about the witch xx

Urmmmmmmmm well I have tested today and I think I had a evap

really? How many DPO are ya? Was it an IC?
Why do you think it was an evap?

I haven't got a clue where Iam in this cycle and its a one step preg test.
As for evap really it can't be anything eles as Im still spotting

it surely CAN be "something" else! Spotting happens through a lot of pregnancies. Can you post a pic?
PMA cla!! ;)

I've tried to take a pic and it was crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->