Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Thanks Hun I just wish my af would come now

Hi Ladies,

I ended up paying £100 and had a private scan tonight. Much to my surprise everything was fine! He/she is just a blob really, but is measuring about 7.5 weeks and we got to see and hear the heartbeat - 165bpm :)

I am so releived and can stop worrying now, or at least try to as it was starting to get a bit silly. It was like being back in the TWW with all the symptom spotting as to whether they were still there or not.

Hope there will be some more BFPs soon :) and thank you for the support.

xx

Squeal - great news - really hope you can relax and enjoy it now!

Wifey - those signs are sounding positive - when are you testing.

Cla - keep up the PMA and let us know asap when you test again!

Magpies - lovely to hear from you, hope you are well xxx

Ok.. so today I went and got a pregnancy test done because my period has not yet come... I was due for it around the 3rd or 4th.... It came back negative... I discussed with my doctor the chance of me still being pregnant and she has no idea :shrug: and cant tell me anything but to wait and see if my period comes but I am NEVER this late. Me and my boyfriend usually wore condoms or he would pull out in time for him to not ejaculate inside of me.... We discussed having a baby and on the 8th of November he ejaculated INSIDE of me, again on the 10th, possibly the 12th, on the 13th and 14th FOR SURE... I want to know your guy's opinions on whether or not theres a chance of me still being/getting pregnant from these times or if I already am and its just too early to tell... Thanks everyone... Wish me luck.. Btw how long should i wait to be able to tell if I am or not?? Thanks, Kayleigh :flower:

Squeal, so glad your scan went well and your little one looks and sounds good! YAY!!
Great news!!
Kayleigh, I guess I would re-test in about 4 days or so...

Me too im popping in to say hi ya.

BFN for me although ive been feeling so pregs but hay must be all in my head!! or im coming down with something. xx

You say that hun but with my other pregs I had at least a faint line by 9dpo!!!

i feel like my body is playing such bad tricks on me.

Ive even been feeling dizzy and faint and my BBs are more sore now than they were when i was pregs before!!!

I just dont understand at all - and if im feeling sooo pregs, if i were pregs then it should show up if im having symptoms right? x

Im even using 10miu tests xx

Woooooooo I got my af today thank god, sorry Iam really sad lol.

well cla probably good to get AF over and done with atleast then you should be back on track and hopefully your OPKs will start to make some sense!

xxx

Thats good news Cla - I bet you feel a bit better now, theres nothing worse than not knowing whats going on with your own body!

Another BFN for me this morning ladies - Im soooo peed off. All of my due dates for my pregnancies have been and gone! x

Hi Ladies,

I ended up paying £100 and had a private scan tonight. Much to my surprise everything was fine! He/she is just a blob really, but is measuring about 7.5 weeks and we got to see and hear the heartbeat - 165bpm :)

I am so releived and can stop worrying now, or at least try to as it was starting to get a bit silly. It was like being back in the TWW with all the symptom spotting as to whether they were still there or not.

Hope there will be some more BFPs soon :) and thank you for the support.

xx

Am so pleased for you. Am glad you can now start to enjoy... can't wait to get to that point! I am a paranoid idiot at the moment.

Squeal - so happy to hear everything is going well.

Cla - hopefully you can get back on track.

Wifey - sorry about the bfn :(

I've been in NYC since fir and have had the worst af I've ever had. Cd6 and still going. Really a pain at a trade show. But I did win an iPad, so thAt certAinly brightened up my day.

Looking forward to this cycle - last chance for :bfp: till Xmas!

Id love one of those - I never win anything lol....... xx

Aww, AuntBug, I'm gutted for you, I wanted you to get your Halloween BFP!! Hope you're okay about everything and your AF eases off soon.

Well Done on the iPad though, I tried to win an iPod a couple of weeks ago, I had a 1/15 chance of winning it and still didn't :( I never win anything either.

This is the first thing I've ever won! I was shocked :D

If I'm still bleeding heavily at cd6 does that mean I will OV later?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->