Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

This is the first thing I've ever won! I was shocked :D

If I'm still bleeding heavily at cd6 does that mean I will OV later?

It prob will yeah, i found the longer i bleed the later i Oved so the longer my cycle was x

Hi girls, how is everyone? I've not been around in a bit... tbh I get too down for a week or two at the begining of a cycle to want to talk about it too much! But, I'm now back in the 2ww again after ov'ing early this cycle... sooo hope everyone is doing ok & that there have been loads of bfps whilst I've been away! Expecting AF around the 27th this time - my second chance for November!

hows everybody getting on, so whos here for next month xxx

Hi ya hun,

I'm having a bit of pinky cm which is strange.

I also did a test this morning and there's a hint of a line but my hubs said I'm going mad and its a shadow. I've stuck it on the pregnancy test forum, have a look and tell me what you think x

guess what i can see xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
have you got anymore tests xxxxxx

Thanks hun,

Yes I have loads of the same test and one FRER but I'm scarred to test again!

I'm defo saving the FRER for tomorrow morning.

I've just been to the look and had some more Pink CM!!! Maybe AF is on her way afterall? X

Monday I think. I could have it all messed up and it could be due tomorrow maybe?

Ignore my ticker as I think its wrong x

test tomorrow as well . if i was you i would be peeing on everything lol

Oh defo hun, of course I will.

I'm thinking its an evap as I'm starting to feel more and more like AF is going to show up x

Hi All

I haven't been on for a while because I went to see my sister in Surrey who was poorly. I'm finally back home in York now and I got a very faint positive on an IC this morning!:shrug:

I'm 12dpo today. Dont know if I should believe the IC because I heard sometimes they can be dodgy. I have a Superdrug test to do with FMU tomorrow but I'm so scared it comes up negative! :wacko:

I can't even bring myself to tell my DH because he would be totally devastated if it turned out to be an evap.

How is everyone else doing? What have I missed?

Hay hun,

I'm the exact same as you! I'm 12 dpo with an extremely faint line on an IC. Have a look at it on the pregs test forum. Have you got a pic I can see of yours so we can compare!

How's your sis?

X

wheres the pic xx
the way this is going im going tobe talking to myself lol

Hay hun,

I'm the exact same as you! I'm 12 dpo with an extremely faint line on an IC. Have a look at it on the pregs test forum. Have you got a pic I can see of yours so we can compare!

How's your sis?

X

Oh wow, spooooky! lol

I didnt take a picture and now it's been more than 5 hours. I'm at work at the minute but will be home later this afternoon. Is it too late to take a picture then? I'm gonna have a look at yours now!

Wifey, I've had a look at your pic. I think I see a faint BFP :happydance:

Mine from this morning was similar. I'm testing with my Superdrug one tomorrow morning though so will see what happens?!

FXD for us :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->