Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I'm worried though as I'm thinking maybe its an evap! X

I'm worried though as I'm thinking maybe its an evap! X

Me too (with mine)! Well at least we can worry together! :friends:

Have you had any symptoms? My bbs are sore and I have been literally eating non-stop now for 2 days. Constantly hungry. :munch: And I have been feeling a little sicky this morning before I had my cereal bar.

I'm pretty much the same but I had a few dizzy spells last weekend!

I'm preying mine will turn into a bfp but I'm doubtful to be honest!! X

Fx for you wifey and raisin!

Cla - Im still here, still hoping for my Xmas :bfp: My af has FINALLY quit, 7 days! I really don't get it! Got off the pill July 09 so I'd be ready by this summer, and I've had my longest cycle, my shortest cycle a d my worst af in 3 months of trying! My body is playing wicked tricks :(

Auntbug I'm not far behind you then on cycle day 5 so it's going to be our month

Hay girls,

I held my pee for 4 hrs, literally wet myself running up to the loo lol and took a FRER and a line came up! Within 3 mins!

Its only faint but its defo there!!

Hay girls,

I held my pee for 4 hrs, literally wet myself running up to the loo lol and took a FRER and a line came up! Within 3 mins!

Its only faint but its defo there!!

Wow!

Congratulations....... I did exactly the same when i got my faint BFP on an IC..... i took 4 the same day before i was convinced! !!!

So happy for you... x

The ICs I have are really bad. There's no way they are early tests!! X

Thats great news Wifey! Congrats :happydance:

You got me wanting to pee on something again tonight. :haha: I dont have any FRERs at home but was planning on using a Superdrug with FMU tomorrow. I think they are just as sensitive, does anyone know?

The SD tests are more sensitive they are 10 when as I THINK FRER is 25? I could be wrong about the FRER but the SD is super duper sensitive!!!

Go for it lol x

The SD tests are more sensitive they are 10 when as I THINK FRER is 25? I could be wrong about the FRER but the SD is super duper sensitive!!!

Go for it lol x x

So I did a Superdrug test this morning and this is what I got! I can definitely see a second line, I just dont know if my eyes are deceiving me?! I've had such an aweful year that it almost seems impossible something good could happen....

Attachments

• Test 20 October 2010.jpg
    Test 20 October 2010.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 9
That's for sure a BFP oh my goooooossshhhh!

Woooooooo!

That's loads darker than my FRER this morning.

I'm going to test again on Monday and hopefully my line will be darker.

Fingers crossed we can be bump buddies! Wow.

When did you ovulate? I got my pos opk on the fri then my egg symbol on my persona on the sat and sun and I think I ovd on the Sunday as ewcm finished Sunday night. We dtd fri and sat night! X

Raisin that is so a BFP!!

Congratulations!!

I usd SD tests and mine looked exactly the same.

So happy for you!! Just in time for Christmas :D

That's for sure a BFP oh my goooooossshhhh!

Woooooooo!

That's loads darker than my FRER this morning.

I'm going to test again on Monday and hopefully my line will be darker.

Fingers crossed we can be bump buddies! Wow.

When did you ovulate? I got my pos opk on the fri then my egg symbol on my persona on the sat and sun and I think I ovd on the Sunday as ewcm finished Sunday night. We dtd fri and sat night! X

Have you got a pic of your FRER from this morning? Bump buddies, that would be great, yipeee :happydance:

I got a +OPK on Sunday 7 November. I cant remember when we dtd but it was every second day-ish for the week leading up to ov and a few days after.

I have a couple of mild cramps/pressure feeling which is making me nervous that AF will decide to come tomorrow but apart from that Im feeling fantastically pregnant! :thumbup: How about you?

I'm feeling fine, 2 days ago I was feeling really crampy just like I do when AF is on her way so I really though she was coming early. Even yesterday I still felt that way.

Ill take a pic in a min and put it on for u hun x x

AF type cramps are normal, I had them constantly for about a week after my BFP and in the run up to, now I just get them every now and then.

Thanks Squel.

Ive got a bit of a crampy back which iver never had. its to the left side at the bottom and i just had a little bit more brown cm so thats a bit worrying - im not getting my hopes up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->