Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Yeaaaaaaaah... and didnt help that I got an infection after it and was too embarassed to go the doctors and ended up with my now blocked tube & dodgy ovary. Boooo.... :(

xxx

What kind of infection? What symptoms did you have? I keep telling them I think I have an infection and they won't listen!!

Just a bacterial one but because my cervix was open and it spread I contracted pelvic immflamatory disease, I had my MC in june just after my 21st, I didnt go to the doctors about the infection until October that year... I sort of had a mini breakdown mentally aswell as I had kept everything bottled in and not told anyone about my MC, they sent me straight to the hospital, I was constantly spotting/bleeding and in pain.

xxx

AF is expected to show Sept. 12th, so I should be testing around that time.

My husband and I went from NTNP for a few months to TTC this month. We are both hoping for a BFP.

Morning girls hope we are all good today....

Any symptoms?!

xxx

good morning! i think my sickness has passed :( still very tired though and had a good 9 hours sleep!!!
hows you this morning?

I feel a tiny bit sick, boobs are sore but not as sore as yesterday.

Just had a decaf coffee which is odd as I am a mega tea drinker, still feel knackered!

xxx

this whole waiting around to test lark is driving me mad!! they should invent something that can tell you like straight away haha!

I think my sickness was nerves, I am definitely weeing a lot. I usually don't pee more than twice a day, max. I've been 3 times already today :lol:

my urge to wee has definatly increased, this morning i was doing well to get down the stairs and into the loo...!!!! thought i was going to explode!

I think I am wee'ing more but it could all be in my head?

I'm starting to lose my PMA, my egg came from my bad side this month, I am worried the sperm didnt even get anywhere near it.

I think I am just acting insane cause I want to be preg so bad?

xxx

Its horrible isnt it....

My OH asked me when my period is due last night. I think I will cry when she comes. :(

Its only my 1st month aswell... I feel stupid.

xxx

Been there! :lol: It doesn't get easier either. I really hope you have gotten lucky!!

Jenny renny said that I would be... but what does she know?! :haha:

I am going to be on a mission next month if I am not!

xxx

Jenny Renny reckons this is my month too. I am more inclined to believe Sandra, but I do need to pee again, and it has been 45 minutes!! :rofl:

That I would get pregnant in January after some kind of medication! Which is fine with me :lol:

Ooo Magpies, I'd be interested to see if she is right!!

No other symptoms today...getting a bit hopeful about this month, but I keep taking a step down so as not to build my hopes up, does that make sense?

Tiredness is not a symptom here, I'm an insomniac!! I went to sleep and 2am and woke up at 7.30 :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->