Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Hi all :) Just popping in to say hello!!
Well i'm due to ovulate in the next day or so but i think i've pulled something in my back
:( Jesus it hurts something fierce and i'm wondering what you gals think....should i just grin and bear it and dtd or could i end up damaging myself in the process!!! Not gonna tell OH how bad the pain is but not sure i can hide it if i can't get up off the sofa!!!!!

congrats wifey and raison, great news :)

Omggggggg congrats on the little babys

Well, all PMA has left me. Had family gathering, including a very close family friend who is a medium. Fianally got the courage to bring up that we were trying, she said she wasn't going to ask, but didn't see it in the "immediate" future, 1 or 2 years. I can't help it, I'm totally crished :cry:

:happydance::happydance: Oh my goodness! Congrats to Wifey and Raisin! You gals can sure be bump buddies!
That's AWESOME!!
YAY!!

Well, all PMA has left me. Had family gathering, including a very close family friend who is a medium. Fianally got the courage to bring up that we were trying, she said she wasn't going to ask, but didn't see it in the "immediate" future, 1 or 2 years. I can't help it, I'm totally crished :cry:

Hi hun,

I really wouldnt listen to any of that.....Ive been to a few before and had a few readings and nothing has ever come true. According to one, i was going to get married on a Beach in 2012 and would have my child as a B maid!

I got married in a manor house in 2010!!!!

Dont listen to any of it - you keep trying hun. xxx

:) hello gals. Just wanted to stop in and say hi and I hope all of you are having a good day and to keep the PMA!!

Been away for a few days and just back to find out all the good news! Congratulations raisin and WifeyS brilliant news for you both!

Cla - looks like it is you and me left!!! Is there anyone else here with us? What cycle day are you on now? I am still waiting for Af after the MC but it only been 2 weeks so no idea when she will turn up!

xxx

I'm still here!!! CD11, but I had the longest AF I've ever had! 7 days, earliest and longest in 22 years of :witch:

Should OV around Thanksgiving, hopefully I'll have a lot to be thankful for.

Blimey you ladies have cetainly being busy bee's not only DTD and TTC etc but 303 pages!!! I started to read frm beginning then saw there was erm too much!!
Hope you dont mind me jumping in being nosey and general having a natter with you all...

Firstly congrats on the BFP's so far!!! Lucky Ladies :D

Not sure about a 2ww tho!! This wait for me is rediculousy long! I'm NTNP so i don't chart and have no clue regarding OPK's.
But this month im almost 2 weeks late with a few symptons but no BFP :S confused much...so looks like a much longer wait for me...just want af to show her ugly face so i can get back to :sex: or for that BFP to show :mad: :(

I'm still here as well! CD11 and this is our last cycle trying this year so FX'd!

Congrats to all the ladies with BFPs :)

xxx

Thanks hun,

Good luck, I really hope this is your month!

xxxxx

Thanks Wifey, so do I!! How are you feeling?

xxx

Im feeling fine which is a bit worrying ha ha!

I dont really feel pregnant at all and its bugging me slightly to be honest!

The only sign is that my BBS are bigger and every now and then (like maybe once or twice a day) ill get a little burning sensation.

Id really love an early scan but with xmas just around the corner its prob not a good idea to go spending a fortune on a scan that actually wont change the out come! x

Maybe you could ask for one for your present, if your family clubbed together? Unless you haven't told them yet, in which case bad idea!! Glad you're feeling good so far anyway, FX'd you don't get MS at all!

xxx

Good luck Katie.

Milossmum - hope things get back to normal soon!

Cla - are you using OPKs? Do you know if you're back on cycle?

Emma and Carreg, looks like we might be OVing around the same time. I'm on CD 12 and will prob start using the OPKs today.

:dust: to everyone!

Hiya AuntBug :) I usually Ov on CD13 or CD14. I started OPKs yesterday just in case..yesterday was negative, today is almost positive. I usually get 2/3 days of positive ones before my temp rise so I think I'll probably Ov on CD13 this time, just a waiting game now! Good luck to you!

xxx

hows everybody doing xx there are only a few of us that need to be in the gang now lol.
ive just been to have my blood test again to make sure my kidneys are ok because my bp is still high.
ive got to go to the hospital next wednesday to see why i keep having mc, i havent got a clue what they are going to do.
ive started using my opks yesterday and they are neg so thats a better start then last month

carreg fingers crossed for for this month for you hun xx

No we havent told any family yet. Its not that I cant afford one or anything but I want to get one just before xmas to know that every thing is ok so we can announce it xmas day to the family. I just dont want to wait that long lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->