Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

eeek Wifey, I didn't mean to imply that you couldn't affor done or anything so sorry if I have offended you! I just know that before Christmas is an expensive time for everyone without any extra expense :) Or something! I love the idea of announcing it at Christmas, what a great present for everyone!

Thanks for the FX'd cla!

xxx

Oh honey you haven't offended me one bit I'm so sorry if it sounded like you had lol.

Xxxxxx

lol probably just me worrying over nothing!!! The wonderousness of the internet with it's blocks of text and no intonation! I'm glad I hadn't offended you, just wanted to make sure!

xxx

Well, all PMA has left me. Had family gathering, including a very close family friend who is a medium. Fianally got the courage to bring up that we were trying, she said she wasn't going to ask, but didn't see it in the "immediate" future, 1 or 2 years. I can't help it, I'm totally crished :cry:

AuntBug don't listen to any of that, it's a load of rubbish, you can't predict things like that.

I had my booking in appointment today so finally things are moving, hopefully I will get a scan date through soon.

I have a really bad cold atm though. I was sick four times this morning, hot and cold throughout the night, sore throat, chesty cough, blocked up etc and generally just feeling rubbish.

My boobs aren't sore and I've not really felt sick today either (obviously I was this morning but that wasn't MS) so I hope the baby is okay :(

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to check in and see how you girls are getting on? :flower:

Hi Cla!

I'm ok but a bundle of nerves. I am trying to keep PMA but so worried to MC again. My bbs dont hurt so much any more and I dont seem to have any symptoms apart from mild af-like cramps that come on in waves....I just hope everything is ok in there. I've nicknamed him/her "minnie" for now and bought a little minnie mouse toy for our mantlepiece as a reminder for PMA. Hope it works :haha:

Hope you are doing ok?

God it's understandable to be nervous and keep your pma up because everything will be ok. When are you going to the docs, hopefully you will get an early scan and then we can see Minnie xxx
I'm ok, Ive had a few bad days thinking a lot of what ifs so I feel a bit better today.

Arrrr honey I'm so sorry to hear you have had a few bad days!

I still feel like that! Its been so long and al my 3 due dates have been and gone! I just prey that this little beanie sticks and that all of our ladies on this group can join me ASAP! I want us all to stick together through our journeys x

I'm glad you feel better today Cla :hugs: Will the docs be able to do any tests to give you some more answers? I really hope you get your BFP very soon and I'm sure you will! PMA :thumbup:

I have my first midwife appointment booked for 9 December. I will be 6.5 weeks then. Hopefully they will give me an early scan but if not my DH has already said he cant wait till 12 weeks so will get private scan around 8 weeks. Not sure of cost though? :wacko:

Anyone heard from Magpies?

I've got to go to the hospital Wednesday for them to do tests to see why I have mc. I really don't know what to expect, I'm not looking forward to any internal investigating. But if I get answers they can do anything, I will have to ask if they can knock me out lol

I've got to go to the hospital Wednesday for them to do tests to see why I have mc. I really don't know what to expect, I'm not looking forward to any internal investigating. But if I get answers they can do anything, I will have to ask if they can knock me out lol

I hope everything goes ok on Wendesday. I dont think anybody likes internal exams much but at least it means you can get some answers. I will be thinking of you. :hugs:

Thanks Hun, I know I've got a lady dr so at least that's good. The thought of having a man would give me a heart attack.

Thanks Hun, I know I've got a lady dr so at least that's good. The thought of having a man would give me a heart attack.

I never had a man do an internal either. It would totally freak me out! PLUS my DH wants to be at all appointments to do with TTC/Pregnancy which could be kinda uncomfortable if another man was....ewwwww :rofl:

When I was having rian Keith would leave the room when I was having internals, the thought of seeing his face makes me cringe . He can't come with me Wednesday so my moms coming with me and she will soon be sent out of the room if any of that business is going on.

Cla - good news on the investigations on Wednesday hopefully no one will guddle around with your insides but with a bit of luck it will lead to some answers!!!

Pleased to hear it is not just us this month - can't wait to see what December has for us and careg and auntbug and everyone else.

AFM - just waiting for AF to show up but unless she shows up soon then we are not going to have a chance to get our BFP before xmas which is a bit of a shame. Hopefully 2011 will be better than 2010!

xxx

Good luck with your appointment cla! Internals make me nervous, but not as nervous as they used to before I had Felix. I had a male consultant do an internal when I was in labour, just before my emergency c-section and tbh at that point I couldn't have given two hoots who it was poking about up there!! I don't think I'd go to a man by choice though!

xxx

Good luck Cla, I had some tests done too. But they were all blood tests, they tested my husband too - we started off having tests that the GP has instructed, got the results back within a week or two but as they were all fine he then refered me to the hospital which was a nightmare as it took months to get an appointment and then when we finally had the tests (basically all the same tests that we had already had though the GP) it then took months to get the results back. I HATE THE NHS sometimes xxx

omg you are joking, it doesnt take that long does it. i really wanted everything to go quick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->