Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Good luck Cla - hope everything moves quickly. If it doesn't happen for us by the end of Jan, we'll start fertility testing.

We've decided to be more laid back and enjoy ourselves this month. No OPKs, they make me crazy. Seeing those two lines turn :sex: into a chore, we DTD tons before we were TTC, we're just going to relax. So given my cycles I'll have no idea when AF should arrive, but she'll show up or I'll have my :bfp: by Xmas!

Thanks Hun I hope you get a bfp so you don't need tests xxx

omg you are joking, it doesnt take that long does it. i really wanted everything to go quick

You might be having different tests hun as I never had any scans or anything - all blood tests.

The test that took the longest to come back was the genetics test.

xxx

I have my 12 week scan on 16th December :) FX'd everything will be okay!

Hope everyone else is doing well xx

I can't wait to see your little baby xx

Thanks ladies.

I just really hope everything is okay. I was worrying myself again yesterday because my boobs were not sore in the slightest and I felt fine all day (other than this horrendous cold I have of course, had to have the day off work today) but today they are feeling sore under the arm pits again, so feel hapier again now.

Not long to wait I suppose. Just said to my OH, if everything is okay, do we ruin Christmas Day or tell my parents beforehand (we're not sure how they will take the news!).

I have my 12 week scan on 16th December :) FX'd everything will be okay!

Hope everyone else is doing well xx

Hey Time goes so fast!!!!! I'm sure everything will be fine just stay positive and be happy :hugs:

Hello Girls
I was away with work so I had no chance to come on BnB for at least 2 weeks!
No news for me so far, been doing OPKs every day and It was negative so now when I am back at home we somehow started BD every other day again. Hope we didn't miss our chances. It is CD19 for me today. I was taking BBT but because of waking up different times I gave up in the end
Hope all of you are ok
Didn't get chance to read all news about BFP hope is few of you !!!!!!!!!!! give me some of your baby :dust::dust: please
B
xxxx

Wow how did i miss not one but 2 :bfp:'s????! Congrates ladies really pleased for you xxx

Hi

Just thought I would check in and see how everyone is doing today?

No I havent done one yet, but ive done 5 FRERs and the last one is pretty dark so im really happy with that!

How is everyone? xx

Here is yesterdays test!

Do you think it should be darker by now or is it ok??? Im such a worrier! xx:dohh:

Attachments

• IMG00613-20101124-0935.jpg
    IMG00613-20101124-0935.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 6
Oh I love your line and your dog xxx

Yeah my dog is sooooo cute. She follows me everywhere x

Wifey... :happydance::happydance:
Yay!! Nice looking line! To be honest, I just couldn't see your other lines on your previous tests..but there's no mistaking it now! Congrats! Do you have an EDD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->