Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Hi ya,

I know, they were really faint. And there was barely a line on the IC tests - even now, they are rubbish.

I think I might treat myself to a Digi test this weekend although to be honest theres not much point ha ha! Im trying to stay as clam and relaxed as possible and also trying to put the pregnancy to the back of my mind - although its not working as my bbs are so sore at times so thats hard to forget lol.

I feel more laid back about it this time around, and I think the less excited i get about it the easier it will be to deal with if it all goes wrong! xxx

wifey I really hope you can relax and enjoy this one. H & H 9 months xxx

I took an IC test this morning and the control line and test line are the same colour now so that's put a spring in my step today!

Xx

:D great way to start the day Wifey!

I'm in complete NTNP mode this month. CD17, and no idea if or when I OVed. We'll see what happens.

Hi everyone,

Any more BFP yet? When are you guys testing? This seems to be a lucky thread so no doubt we will get some more BFP before Christmas! :thumbup:

I've had a bad time the last few days. Keep waking up with pains in the night and problems weeing so I went to the walk in centre today and they sent me to the hospital. Back home now and all seems to be ok so fxd. I dont want to loose another, I'm so scared :cry:

At least its lovely and snowy outside and Im sitting in front of the fire with my feet up watching the snowflakes. :flower:

Hay hun,

Oh that's awful. Did they give you a scan?

We have no snow here in Manchester x

Hay hun,

Oh that's awful. Did they give you a scan?

We have no snow here in Manchester x

No scan because they think it's too early but I will mention it to my midwife when I see her for the first time on 9 December. (seems like AGES away!)
I'm ok at the minute but it just seems to be at night time. I was in agony so bad I was in tears. Doctor thinks it's just my body shifting things about. :shrug:

How are you doing? No snow?! You're only up the road from me and we are drenched in the stuff!

Raisin -hope your feeling better! Fx that you're through the worstnof it.

I haven't even heard from my midwife yet! I registered my pregnancy at the docs on Monday and was just told to wait for a phone call?

No we have no snow at all, its just frost cold. My cat really doesn't even want to go out. Ha x

I haven't even heard from my midwife yet! I registered my pregnancy at the docs on Monday and was just told to wait for a phone call?

No we have no snow at all, its just frost cold. My cat really doesn't even want to go out. Ha x

Oh, well hopefully they will ring you this week then! When I phoned up I was told 9 December is their first appointment.

I have two cats, Cookie and Honey, both indoor cats, and they LOVE the snow. Both sat at the window trying to catch the snowflakes through the glass. :rofl:

Lord we have at good 8 inches here in Northumberland! Completely stuck and going nowhere at the moment thankfully I get Mondays off so don't have to venture out til Tuesday!
Raisin - I hope your pain has settled down and you fell more comfortable tonight.

AFM stil waiting for AF to show up after the MC at the start of the month which was 5 weeks tomorrow soo don't know how much longer it will be til she appears!

xxx

morning everybody how are you all coping with the cold xxxx
im 1dpo today so the long wait begins lol

5dpo here due to my treacherous body Ov'ing 2 days early! Last cycle trying until April for us too so lots of FX'd please!

xxx

so you are waiting till april then, god you will go mad

I have the day off today, I was going to go into town but I need a bath and it's far too cold to get naked! I am hoping that once my OH gets up I can persuade him to come with me instead. In the meantime I am trying to keep warm and also have a ton of pots to wash :(

Hope the TWW flys by for you all xx

omg i cant believe you are neally 11 weeks its going so fast for you

Yep, I full expect to go mad!! Well, more mad!! I definitely 100% want to prevent next cycle as I don't want to have a baby born in September (the same month as Felix). I am CONSIDERING trying again for one last cycle in January as that will be an October baby which isn't so bad, then I definitely want to prevent again in February and March as that would be a November/December baby which is too close to Christmas so April is when we will start trying again as that is a January baby, although I may decide to wait 'til May so it is a birthday present for me and so that would be a February baby which iasn't close to Christmas. Will see how we feel I guess. Dreading it though! Have to hope that we have done it this cycle, even with the early Ov.

xxx

omg i cant believe you are neally 11 weeks its going so fast for you

I know, 1/4 of the way there now. It's mad to think that I am now nearlly 11 weeks, but at the same time it's going so slowly having to wait for my 12 week scan. I just want to know that everything is alright so that I can look forward to it a lot more.

I finally told work last week and they need to talk to a few people about it, and all I keep thinking is what if something is wrong and I then have to tell them there is no baby anymore, and then all those people will also know. I just need to keep my FX'd :)

Are you both prepared for Christmas yet?

I did all our Christmas cards last night, and more or less have all our presents bought now.

I'm sure everything will be fine squeal :) Can't wait to see your scan pics (if you post them!) :D

We are doing well with getting ready for Christmas, I wrote our cards a week or so ago and we have made the first lot of booze & chutney for our hampers, just got one more lot of chutney to make and then just biscuits & sweets nearer the time. Have got all my presens for OH and Felix, have been stockpiling them for a few months! Just need to buy felix's stocking fillers now and that's it :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->