Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

And OMG ailey!! You night owl, I would be dead.

I went to bed at 10.30 and got up at 6.30.

Had to have a shower to wake me up!

xxx

PMA is still out the window this morning! 9dpo and feeling absolutely fine apart from tired and teeny tiny headache. Temp is back up but not as high as it was 2 days ago. Not sure if I am convincing myself I'm out so I don't get disappointed or whether I just honestly feel that I'm out!

Magpies - FX'd for you, it sound slike you have some pretty good symptoms going on!!

xxx

LOL do you really, honestly think you're imagining them? If I feel like that I usually try to take 5 mins and sit back and concentrate on the nausea, or dizziness or whatever and ask if I'm honestly imagining it, if I could just shake my head, focus hard on something else and it'd be gone, or whether I am actually feeling it. If you still feel the same in 10 mins then it's probably not in your head!!

xxx

See I did that the other day and I was still feeling it.

Still only 7DPO. My CM seems to have dried up but that might because I am clean from the shower? Hmmm....

xxx

In that case I would say it is definitely NOT in your head!!

xxx

I am bloody starving today, contemplating eating my lunch now!!

xxx

morning everybody:hugs: not long left now then:wacko:

Its getting scarily close isnt it?

Is anyone else waiting till AF is late to test?

xxx

well i was a bad girl yesterday and i had to pee on somthing and it was a big fat NEG, as if i didnt know that i would have got that

wrt testing, I have none in the house currently but some IC's on the way so have to wait til they arrive anyway!! Will probably be around 12dpo when they do but am going to try and hold out!

xxx

i really dont know where you get the will power from, send me some my way:dohh:

Ahhh cla naughty girl!

I ordered 2 more FRER off ebay last night for £5. They probably wont get here till next week. I have one FRER in the house and trying to hold out till she his late. Dunno how I am gonna get on with that. My BNB bestie is always on the text telling me not to so that helps loads!

xxx

i know i know im a naughty girl:cry: i wish i had somone telling me not to

Yeah, someone telling me not to would be nice too!!! Will have to look up the two FRER's for a fiver! Though I have an amazon Prime membership so I get free next day delivery on most things...that won't help at all!!

xxx

Haha, I bought them on ebay on purpose because of the delivery time.

If they dont get here in time there is always next month.

xxx

I'm planning on testing this weekend...maybe saturday with FMU. I can't wait any longer. I'm due on monday/tuesday I think :huh:

This wait is killing me the most co I usually have work to keep me occupied, but I've been signed off work this month.

its a lot harder when you arnt doing much the time just seems to dragggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

I am at work!! But all I can think of is test test test!!

I am due tuesday tempted to test at the weekend though, see what OH thinks I think.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->