Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

my oh keeps asking if i have used one of those testey things:dohh: he as got a clue how this ttc works

My OH asked when my period is due last night, I dumbly told him tuesday so he probably wont let me test till I am late now!

xxx

just say you got your dates wrong:winkwink:

I am due Tuesday too...not sure I will make it beyond the weekend though...help me girls! Although, with my current total lack of PMA I may decide not to bother at all! Especially if my temp starts dropping in earnest before then. No doubt, even if I have decided there is no hope and I am out, I will still not be able to resist testing anyway!!

xxx

my husband knows I'm a testaholic!! I've even text him at work and told him to order some early tests online ready for the next day :blush:

On a different note...we DTD last night and aftet the 'big O' I had a weird cramping in my uterus, which I don't normally get, but then I don't usually DTD in the 2ww cos I'm not 'up for it' OoOohh....maybe that's a sign...increased sex drive!!??

Somebody stopp me with the SS :p

why do we do it to our selfs. we test even if we know we will only get one line

This is all new to my OH. I would really like us to test together you see...

That involves me getting up very early, but I cant see a problem with that. Ill be like a kid at xmas, I know I am 100% really late if no AF by wed morning.

xxx

does anybody know how long it takes an average couple to get pregnant??

I thought it was 12 months? I though that was "normal".

I have some stats in my tommys book at home, but right now I dont know. :haha:

xxx

Isn't it around a year to 18 months?

xxx

omg you are joking. this our 5th month since our angel baby and its doing my head in already

I am on month one and already clinically insane because of it all. :haha:

xxx

i just carnt believe how hard it is ttc, i feel like im banging my head against a brick wall

Its getting scarily close isnt it?

Is anyone else waiting till AF is late to test?

xxx

No way. I have zero will power! I will start my testing saga on Thursday I think (9 DPO). I was going to try to hold out until Friday, but I don't think I will be able to wait.

I am going mad with the waiting and the symptom spotting!

I just always get very disapointed with a BFN, even when we havent been trying. Would rather get AF than a BFN.

xxx

When I get a bfn then I know I haven't done it plus it doesn't get my hopes up either so it's easier for when the witch shows

Argh! You see that kind of thinking makes me want to test on saturday/sunday!

xxx

morning gals! Woke up with some mild cramping..like uterus was contracting..and now there's no more cramping. Still warm, mild headache and now my BBs hurt! Boy am I symptom spotting! Could all be due to the arrival of AF though, which is due this weekend. I am holding out to test on THURSDAY..anyone else testing then??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->