Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I'm testing everyday so Im with you lol

ok ladies, my left nipple is sore?? I've just started noticing it in the last hour or two. I usually get sore boobs a day or 2 before AF, but both of them and I know how that feels, this is just my left nipple and a different pain than normal?

xxx

I have got some cramps and cervical pain today. My ovary seems to be hurting aswell.

xxx

My left boob was hurting yesterday.

Now they both hurt... hope that helps carreg... if its not a normal sign it sounds like a good one!

xxx

My boobs are normally killing me by now, but I don't have any pain...

I'm just about to hit buy it now on some FRER on ebay...when they turn up I might just have to do one... :/

I bought 2 FRER off ebay buy it now last night! :haha:

Tempted to do one when I get one.

xxx

I am so worried about getting excited over nothing that every time any symptom comes up I just tell myself it's because of AF or just coincidence so I'm not disappointed later!! Is it your bad side hurting, Magpies? Hope it's not too painful.

Alley - doooooo itttt!!!!

xxx

Will let you know when they turn up! they are being sent by first class post so hopefully they will be here in the next 2 days :)

OMG it is difficult to keep up with this thread! Only read it last night and now had like three pages to catch up with and its only mid-afternoon!
I think the average couple must take less than 12 months to get pregnant. After my ectopic they said something like 80% couples will be pregnant after 12 months and like 90 odd % pregnant by 18 months - and that is people with only 1 tube left!
'Normal' couples must be a bit quicker than that surely?
We have been TTC since March - wow 6 months - but had a 3 month enforced wait after my ectopic. As for symptom spotting I still have a bit of a sore tummy - asssume it is uterus or ovary but nothing else! Well I am hungry but no more so than normal!
Last time I had VERY sore boobs and the metallic taste in my mouth but those signs only appeared later on I think.
Trying to hold out to test until Suday as AF should show up on Saturday!
Good luck to all testers xxx

Hang in there! you still have several days for it to show up!!:thumbup:

I am so worried about getting excited over nothing that every time any symptom comes up I just tell myself it's because of AF or just coincidence so I'm not disappointed later!! Is it your bad side hurting, Magpies? Hope it's not too painful.

Alley - doooooo itttt!!!!

xxx

Funnily enough, no. I had sharp pains in my right side... my left is my bad side.

Then it was in the middle low down, it hurt to suck my belly in.

Could just be wind though! :haha:

I am just going to try and forget about SS and be normal till next wed... YEAH RIGHT!

xxx

Mines a bit like that honey, if I was gonna guess where my pain is I would say uterus!

xxx

See, before AF I get pains, but they're gas pains. I know gas pains. This is just.... different :lol:

Maybe Jenny Renny is psychic after all :lol:

I hope she is!! Be good for us two if she was!!

xxx

I'm okay if I'm not. I'm trying not to get too caught up in this month because for so long now I have been focused on the bigger picture. So what if this isn't my month? It's another month I get to spend with Caitlyn on her own :cloud9:

But there's this big gaping hole in my uterus where another baby should be that is screaming at me!! :lol:

My other baby (my boxer puppy) will be 1 in November and kinda already isnt my little cuddly baby anymore. I know he is gonna make an awesome big bro too... he loves kids.

Another month doesnt make much difference to me... would like my LO to be due before Sept 2011 as SIL's baby is due in december and would be nice (&handy) if they were in the same school year!

Knowing my luck It'll take us ageeeeeeees.

I just want my baby that I should have already!! Argh. Unfair.

xxx

im so jealous that you guys are having all these symptoms! I am 7dpo and i have a sore throat and constipation but thats it and i think there pregnancy related :( :(

We need this to be a lucky thread!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->