Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Sorry Andrea, good luck on the agonizing wait. It's not over till she rears her ugly head!

I don't think shes coming girls :( I think I really should call the doctor something is off progesterone or SOMETHING is not working....:( WHY ME :( still a BFN with flying high temps WHY ME?

Hun I'm sorry you are feeling like this xxx my thoughts are with you xx

I have something faint on my FRER tonight maybe tomorrow will be BLAZING POSITIVE :) FX :)

Oh, I have everything crossed for you - even my legs!! Hopefully we can be bump buddies soon!!

That would be a pleasure :) my edd would be Sept. 30, 2011 :) a month a few days after yours :) you never know ;)

Fx'd for you honey. I will be testing this time next week.

Xxx

FX (and everything else too) for you both! xxx I've got to wait until the 18th Feb now!

Aunt Bug can I hold your hand I'm here and I'm scared and terrified because my test was so faint :( I almost wouldn't call it a positive....but with DS I didnt get positive til almost 2 weeks late....but OMG :( I want a DARK BFP and when the test dried its so faint it almost is gone completely I can barely see it with own eyes :( I couldn't even do the digital if I wanted to :( it'd be definite BFN...

oh andrea good luck for your next test - it is sounding hopeful to me especially since you got a late BFP with you son!

FXed for tomorrow xxx

Hey all! Not feeling the PMA today i'm afraid got some results from the gentic testing and i have Balanced translocation of chromosome 13 and 14. There is nothing they can do about this and i now have a 25% of having a MC every time we get pregnant. oh and its harder for me to get pregnant as 50% of my eggs are duff before i have even started . . .

Hey all! Not feeling the PMA today i'm afraid got some results from the gentic testing and i have Balanced translocation of chromosome 13 and 14. There is nothing they can do about this and i now have a 25% of having a MC every time we get pregnant. oh and its harder for me to get pregnant as 50% of my eggs are duff before i have even started . . .

Ahh honey. :hugs:

I am sorry for the bad news... but statisticly, if you have had 3 miscarriges you chances for full term next time round are pretty good!!

xxx

Ohhh no :( Raz I'm so sorry hunny :( My goodness thats awful :( I'll be praying for you every night before I go to bed for your BFP :) and everyone else of course :) :hugs: :hug: Maybe you'll be blessed with a wonderful surprise little bean sometime in the near future :)

Oh Raz, I'm so sorry. I think Magpies is right, you're due for a sticky lil bean.

Andrea, I'm on pins and needles with you :hugs:

Thanks Aunt Bug :) I definitely know without a doubt.....but my tests just aren't dark yet...and I'd add the pics but honestly they give it NO help and everyone will just say BFN even though IRL they were darker than I've ever had :) so we shall wait and see...if I spot or bleed at ALL....I'm going to the ER and demanding a BLOOD TEST and I want to know the exact HCG level ;) soooooo just waiting it out ....Monday morning I'm going to be waiting for the doctors office to OPEN :)

Ahh honey. :hugs:

I am sorry for the bad news... but statisticly, if you have had 3 miscarriges you chances for full term next time round are pretty good!!

xxx

so sorry to hear your news RAzcox - as the other girls say, I hope that next time you get a good egg and a sticky bean. FXed for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->