Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Raz Im so sorry I hope you are ok Hun xxx
Andrea whats happened xx

lord I hate having long cycles - Cd 12 and its still going to be NEXT weekend before I ovulate! started the OPKs already but thats just optimisim, they were completely negative for the last 2 days but getting a faint line today so atleast I am progressing slowly.
still praying for a 32 day 'short' cycle this month with a nice right sided ovulation! Kind of hoping that the bit of weight I have lost and my healthier diet will help me get a BFP this cycle too!
Seriously I am going TTC crazy!
xxx

Milosmum - It must suck having long cycles as the bit before OV is so boring! Hoping you have a 'short' cycle though xxx

Andrea - :hug: hun x

AFM - Picked myself up and i refuse to give up, just got to keep trying and hope we manage to get a good egg implanted. CD8 today and OV due in a week or so. Only going to be a couple of days and i can start POAS for my CBFM.

Wishing you all the luck in the world Raz.

You are deffo due a keeper baby!!!

xxxx

Thanks! I have decided i will try again and see how it goes but i will only take one more loss. After that i am going to push the IVF with PGD route so i can give this a go before i hit 30.

Raz I'm loving how possitive you are xx

Thanks Cla! I really wasnt on Saturday and was close to throwing in the towel but then i slept on it and wasnt willing to give up on getting pregnant ans having a baby just yet.

Well don't give up you will get there xxx

I'm ok girls having a lotta issues this time around :( had to leave work one day it was so bad dr thinks I have an infection so I'm getting antibiotics to clear it up......I have a slight fever....so who knows......hugs an i'll see you all soon I'm gonna take a couple days break :(

Andrea I love your new pic xxx and look after yourself I hope the break does you good xx

Morning ladies! Hope everyone is doing ok today. Just letting you know, tomorrow is the day! ULTRASOUND DAY! :happydance:
Hoping everything is looking good and baby is healthy. And VERY anxious to hopefully find out what we're having! I'm hoping for boy #3, but hubby is worried it's a girl!! I've taken a poll on FB, and it's a near tie! So it will be fun to hopefully find out!

Ohhh how exciting.

Have fun and let us know what colour your cooking!!

xxx

I can't wait to see what's in there xx

Hello Gals. Had our ultrasound! :happydance:
Baby looks good! Looks like we're sticking with what we have! We are going Team :blue: We are very excited to be having another BOY! :happydance:
I will post a couple of profile pics

Congrats!!

Love the pics...

I had some brown CM when I wiped before, think AF is coming early.

xxx

Thanks! Well that would be very early wouldn't it? I hope the witch isn't on her way in for ya Magpies.

Congrats on team blue Hun , you will be out run with boys now lol
Mag I hope the brown spotting is good news xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back