Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I should have a 4 week and a 4 month old :( Stupid miscarriages!

It hurts doesn't it! Especially seeing other babies around the same age :( x

Yeah Im peeing alot too, tested yesterday and got some lovely evaps! lol

hi girls..i am having cramps on my left side....but sometimes it feels like gas...:blush:.....my boobs r still hurting.....but i am kinda confused about the cm...everywhere i see..they say ur supposed to have tons of cm if u r preg....i mean those who r dry have less chances of getting a bfp??...so confused :wacko:

My OHs step-mum had her baby on my due date, 10th June, and we see him all the time, thats hard :(

oh my god i can't belive the amount of pages on this thread since i posted this morning!!! you ladies have been very busy lol!!!!!
no more symptoms really for me, feeling a bit sickly again, seems to just be in the evenings that it happens and my appetite has gone out the window, and thats so not me!!!!
although when my mam was pregnant with me, she LOST a stone and a half!!! she couldn't keep anything down so hopefully thats a good sign!!

Wow this is a very fast-moving thread! It's a full time job on a evening to catch up! lol

Well today I have had no symptoms and I feel really down. I got it in my head that I'm having a chemical. I had quite a few symptoms from 2DPO but the last few days they seem to have gone. :cry:

Has anyone else here had a chemical? My biggest fear is that I do my test on Saturday and it turns out BFP but then I have a chemical a few days later....

whats the symptoms of being a chemical?

I dont really know. I was hoping someone on here could help. I think it's when your symptoms go because it doesnt implant properly and then you get your AF around the time you would normally? :wacko:

so most likely you wouldn't even know that you had a chemical because you'd just presume is af!

so most likely you wouldn't even know that you had a chemical because you'd just presume is af!

I think so but I'm scared to do my test on Saturday in case its a chemical and then I will get all excited and happy only to get my AF a few days later. Maybe I wont do the test. Im too scared! :nope:

probably best to wait until your about a week late i'd say..... i wouldn't be testing that early because i'd be scared my body is just playing tricks on me!

Well I think I have period pain :(

It sure feels like it...

when are you due? i'm due anytime between next thursday and saturday.... have defo got af type pains the last couple of days but it's way to early for me to be normally feeling that!

when are you due? i'm due anytime between next thursday and saturday.... have defo got af type pains the last couple of days but it's way to early for me to be normally feeling that!

I'm due monday/tuesday.

Like I said earlier though, I'm usually experiencing really bad bb pain about now too, but they are fine. So I'm still doubt that it is that and that is a pg sign....time will tell I s'posse:wacko:

I got very strong AF like pains at 7/8DPO. Someone said that can be good sign if you dont normally get AF pains that soon before AF is due

It is normal for me to have af pains about now but usually accompanied by bb pain...

Ohhhhh I had af pains yesterday and I was 8dpo and I never get af pain

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->