Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I'm pretty tired today...and crabby! I have a headache too. But these could be signs of the:witch:'s arrival...
ugh..I hope not.

Im in bed! Haha. Tired!!

Well girls I think I *may* test sunday... see how I feel!! eeek!!

xxx

Im really tired today too, hope its a sign!

Im in bed! Haha. Tired!!

Well girls I think I *may* test sunday... see how I feel!! eeek!!

xxx

@12 days I'm hoping to get a +! I think 12 days is better than 10! Let's see if we can hold on!:wacko:

I got dizzy in the shower today
BB's still hurt, and looking veiny- has happened when I'm not preggo so not definative
Still feeling crampy.
Feeling like my right ear is stopped up
AM temp still up, daytime temp 99.4! Was high yesterday as well. I usually run a bit cold. So either I'm coming down with something or it's a good sign!
Caved and took a dollar store test- BFN, but I forgot they are less sensitive and it wasn't FMU. I have another more sensitive test, but I'm going to wait until Friday to use it if my temps stay up.
Held a 2 wk old baby girl today and felt very broody!

Phew - that took a while to catch up with the thread! I probably won't be posting tomorrow much either - I am working 12 straight hours!

I am glad to hear that some of you are having some symptoms! I don't know about you all, but I have been wishing for morning sickness. I think I should be careful what I wish for! I did have a bit more CM than usual today - yay!

I have been wishing for morning sickness too! :haha:

We DTD last night and I had some AF type pains after?? Hmm...

I have some today too.

Other than that feel fine, was tired again last night.

xxx

4Magpies, I was like that the other day after DTD...

I had quite bad AF pains last night.

But not this morning.

I am still not getting my hopes up

oh i'm so so tired!!! i could've slept all day if it wasn't for work!!!!!!
still have a sick tummy this morning, didn't sleep too great hence the tiredness now!!
was up twice during the night for a wee, very not like me!!
i'm not due af this towards the end of next week, it's just too far away :(

Ooooh emma... symptoms sound promising...

I have my FX'd for you.

I'm with you on the sleeping all day, I didnt want to get up this morning at all!

xxx

i hope so but i'm also thinking it's way too early to be having symptoms you know?! i'm like you, i think i'm imagining it haha!!
how are you this morning? when are you due af?

AF is due next tuesday! Too far away! :haha:

I am just tired and my boobs are killing me!!!!

xxx

no sore boobs yet for me.....
ok, i best get my backside into work. no doubt i will be on here later!
enjoy your day xx

I have all my usual signs of :witch: I am sure she will be here in a couple days :dohh:

well i think iam 100% out. i checked up there and there was blood:growlmad:so on to next month. i might look into soy to see if that helps the spotting

Could it not be late implantation?!

Sorry cla. :hugs:

xxx

i havent got a clue:shrug: the brown spotting as stopped so im just thinking it is my af coming. but i am never early i just dont understand what my body is doing:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->