Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I have a few symptoms but I think I am just putting them down to wanting to be PG rather than them being genuine symptoms, they are probably just normal. I don't have sore boobs though and that seems to be the most common.

I have read that some women experience a metallic taste in their mouth, can anyone enlighten me as to what this taste is like!?

Hi everyone,

I am feeling so down at the minute. Had a bit of a breakdown with DH last night. I think the pressure is just getting to me. I feel stupid now for trying so soon after my mc. Hubby and I decided that if I'm not pregnant this month maybe we should take a little break from TTC. :cry:

And to top it off - no symptoms, just darkening nipples :wacko:

just woke up..and I got a quite painful cramp...not so bad now...constipated yesterday..so that could be the pain! SO tired:sleep:, still warm, and crabby:growlmad:! TESTING TOMORROW MORNING!!! ANYONE ELSE??
FXed!
Hello to all ladies!

Hi all,

Just wondered if i could join your thread! First time on this site today. This is my 2nd Month TTC and am currently 9DPO, AF due on tuesday! Trying not to drive myself mad with SS and wondering if i can wait until Tuesday to do a test! Lovely to read all of this and know i am not alone! K x

Hello girls, my boobs are sore, my left one is the worst... it feels bruised. Its a different kind of sore to what I usually get before AF.

They are usually just tender, not sore.

xxx

Kinga my AF is due tuesday but I am testing sunday!

And mellofishy, I have cramps and ALOT of gas.

xxx

Oh Magpies.... i will have no will power until Tuesday now i know you are Sunday! :).... it's downhill from here... how many DPO are you?

as far as cm goes, for me, I only had it near/around ovulation...even with both pregnancies. Countdown to testing!! Yay!!

Well ladies I've checked up there again and there was only a tiny bit of brown:shrug: plus I have done a test and there is the faintest of lines!

I am going to test tomorrow if I can convince Rich to buy me a test.. I think I will be 12DPO?

hey girls...i am having bad cramps now...on the left side with shooting pain...af is not due for another 7-8 days.....last night my cervix was medium with creamy cm....this morning it was high up cm veryyy less....why did it go up in about 12 hrs?? can someone tell me the ans plz...i am soooo confused !!!

Do you follow CP every month? Or is this your first month? That could be what your cervix naturally does?

Kinga I am 8DPO today, will be 12 on sunday!

Haha, I still might hold out... see how I feel on sunday!

xxx

no this is my first month checking my cp....i have tons of gas...i am thinking is it because of the gas i am having cramps on the left side??....can u pls tell me ur sypmtoms...n what dpo r u??

I'm 10 or 11dpo, I feel sick, my boobs hurt (which is kind of normal but still) and I am exhausted! I feel dizzy too. Maybe I am just dehydrated :rofl: Oh and I keep peeing which is unlike me. People usually comment on how little I wee. Maybe with the possible dehydration and drinking more it is making me pee more. IDK!!

Well ladies I've checked up there again and there was only a tiny bit of brown:shrug: plus I have done a test and there is the faintest of lines!

OMG!!?! cla!! Pics! Please! Now!

What test did you use?

My cervix is high up I can feel it during sex sometimes he catches it, couldnt feel it last night, it kills around ov when it is low!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->