Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I have loads of gas too mita! Feel like a bloated balloon!

xxx

I'm always gassy before AF anyway.... :dohh:

Maybe I am just pregnant and having periods and getting negative tests. I'll pop a baby out next week, you watch! :rofl:

*here's to wishing...*

haha serene ...u r funny...
mag....my gas is awfull:blush: ...sometimes it makes me wanna run to the bathroom..n when i do...nothing !!!!! i am constipated i think :wacko:

I was totally that way :( but now its all better LOL Oh strange we are same day testers just noticed that!! Woooohooooooo!

I have a few symptoms but I think I am just putting them down to wanting to be PG rather than them being genuine symptoms, they are probably just normal. I don't have sore boobs though and that seems to be the most common.

I have read that some women experience a metallic taste in their mouth, can anyone enlighten me as to what this taste is like!?

HEy squeal in my first pregnancy I had the metallic taste and bleeding gums. It is like having blood in your moutht that is the closest I could describe it or a bit like if you have been handling lots of coins and then lick your fingers - that sort of metallicy taste! Sorry really hard to describe but I hope that helps!

xxx

AFM went to dentist this morning and she wantesd to xray me and I had to say I thought I could vaguely possibly be pregnant so please don't xray me! Felt like a bit of a fool since I wasn't certain and I am sure AF will show up right on time now!
Also did a little light shopping while intown and bought some pregnancy tests which are now 'calling me' from the bathroom even though I am determined not to test til Sunday - lets see if I can make it through tonight let alone another 3 days!

xxx

Wow..

All I can say is what a lovely bunch of ladies you all seem. I have just found this site and read through this entire thread with a cuppa :coffee:

Im Kristy. This is my 2nd TTC and my cycle goes like this:

Fell back to my regular af's after stopping pill. BFN in month 1 but we didnt TRY as such. Had normal af on 15th Aug, DTD pretty much every night from 23th through till 2nd. On 4th I started to feel achy big time, peein alot and smells really affecting me. ANd from then on I have just got more exhausted and aches BB's. And have felt sicky (but not been sick) since Monday. I have been home from work since Monday arvo and but need to go back tomorrow. :dohh: I have had achy lower belly for a week now too. Kind of like an ov ache.

I did a test on 5th to get a neg but I guess this was way to early. I am due my af on 12th and I just cannot wait to test :blush:

Sooooo good luck and lots of baby dust to you all and lets hope we lucky this month :happydance:

:wave: hey

ive been stalking this thread for a couple of days now. af is due next tues i think.

ive been getting mad symps this week, but dont know if its in my head.

had af pains for 2 days really dull but unusual for a week before she is due
lower back pain.
and also last night hubby had garlic, i had to sleep downstairs because of the stench (1st pregnancy i would vomit if i smelt it)

fingers crossed for all of you :hugs:
xxx

peeing loads aswell

Wow..

All I can say is what a lovely bunch of ladies you all seem. I have just found this site and read through this entire thread with a cuppa :coffee:

Im Kristy. This is my 2nd TTC and my cycle goes like this:

Fell back to my regular af's after stopping pill. BFN in month 1 but we didnt TRY as such. Had normal af on 15th Aug, DTD pretty much every night from 23th through till 2nd. On 4th I started to feel achy big time, peein alot and smells really affecting me. ANd from then on I have just got more exhausted and aches BB's. And have felt sicky (but not been sick) since Monday. I have been home from work since Monday arvo and but need to go back tomorrow. :dohh: I have had achy lower belly for a week now too. Kind of like an ov ache.

I did a test on 5th to get a neg but I guess this was way to early. I am due my af on 12th and I just cannot wait to test :blush:

Sooooo good luck and lots of baby dust to you all and lets hope we lucky this month :happydance:

Hi Kristy!
Sounds like some good "symptoms"! When will you be testing? Friday?

I dont know hehe. Im scared to case I get a BFN which I think is whats being my will power at the mo :dohh:

I have a clear blue plus waiting for me oohhh its so difficult

Yah, That's my stratedgy too!:dohh: I keep telling myself I am NOT preg. so when it says I am not, I will be ok....:wacko:
yah right!
I keep thinking I am, but if I am not, I almost feel that maybe we'll just wait and see..maybe it's not "our time". (and that's when it's supposed to happen..right?!)
UGH! These two weeks are KILLING me! I have two sons, and even though they were planned..I don't recall the tww with them! I plan to test tomorrow morning..as I should be 12 DPO.:happydance:

According to FF test date is Friday 10th. Woke in the middle of the night to pee and felt so hungry I felt sick to my stomach and knew I had to eat something if I wanted to fall back asleep. Really hoping these familiar symptoms are a bean, but that this one sticks around. I seem to be great at getting BFP's but they don't stick around. Praying this will be out sticky bean x

Fingers X Croydongirl xx

OOhhh I just want to know this is the hardest thing

having some mild discomfort cramps...not as strong as AF cramping..but noticeable...

I definitely feel like I'm going to come on.... but I hope I don't!!!

Rich is working late tonight but he's going to pop into Tesco on his way home and try to get me a test!

Hi all!

Had bad cramping last night like AF was about to arrive. Still no boob pain.

I got my FRER tests in the post today! only ordered them yesterday afternoon. Going to try and hold out till AF is late now cos I feel certain that I am out this month so don't want to waste them. Might do the 'dip stick' tests I have untill then...starting on friday!!

Some promising symptoms in this thread, at least one of us must be pg this month :)

I do remember with my first pregnancy that I had cramping and thought AF was on her way...well it was a Tuesday when she was due, and I was at work, and I was CRABBY! didn't realize anything..or put two and two together that she was due..and a no show! My hubby said "I bet you're pregnant"..so the next day I got a test..and tested in the evening...it came as a very faint positive...so I did NOT sleep that night and tested again at 5:30 in the morning...and +!!
So I know for a fact that cramping can be bad and GOOD!
stay positive gals!!

Kristy...I plan to test in the morning!

:thumbup: Good luck. I js dont know when to. Should I go get a non digital to test first? Some say they give a light positive where as digis cant?

:thumbup: Good luck. I js dont know when to. Should I go get a non digital to test first? Some say they give a light positive where as digis cant?

I just went and got some First Responses...I would recommend NOT testing with a Clearblue Easy..I've read over and over of false positives!
I also have a couple $1 cheapies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->