Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Hello Ladies -

Congrats CaseyAnn! I just sent you a note on your visitor messages in your profile (I don't think you have enough posts to receive PMs).

Serene - FRERs are less sensitive than other tests, so don't get too discouraged. I saw a line on your earlier test!!!! Try again in the morning.

I can't wait for the rest of you ladies to test and get your BFP. I'm off to find my camera so I can post a line progression pic.

just had a funny thought - the thread is Sept 10 - 14 testers, but how many of us testing, multiple times, before today? :rofl:

Did my FRER this morning and BFN. Let's see if the witch arrives tomorrow!

No AF yet, which could also mean I O'd late so maybe there is hope?? A little bit? Possibley :( :lol:

Morning ladies,

Looks llike yesterdays test was an Evap afterall!

Done another one 10 mins ago and it was BFN!

MEAN EVAPS!!!!!! xxxx

Morning ladies..

Congrats to everyone who got that long awaited BFP.....

AFM. im out AF reared that ugly head of hers very early hours of this morning... Oh well CD1 number 3...... hey maybe it will be third time lucky........so hoping ........ xx

Morning all!!

Serene, are you going to test again today hon? No AF is a good sign so fingers crossed for you!
Wifey, it's probably just too early! I'm 11DPO today too and i'm not gonna be testing - well i actually feel like AF is gonna show up early, have the ususal AF type cramps :(

Morning ladies!! Had so many pages to read through!
I've still no AF! Was due on around Wednesday, so I'm just waiting. Did an 'Answer' test yesterday and it was BFN. But I think them tests aren't very good? Not sure
Hope everyone is feeling alright!
XXXX

Yeah! BFNs. Just done an IC and it was also BFN, one of them sensitive ones :(
X

Ello girls...

Been to town this morning and got 2 superdrug tests, but after what Wifey said now I dunno if I want to take them? My FRER still havent turned up!!!

xxx

:bfp: for me! :happydance:
Wishing everyone the very best of luck getting a BFP!!
xx

I am not totally sure when I ovulated. I did the deed on the 28th & 31st, so anytime around then.
AF is not due until Monday, this is the first time I have gotten early positive tests.
Thanks very much Blouseybrown xx
Best of luck for this cycle for you!! xx

I'm definitely on the sad side. Got a BFP a few days ago (but of course must have been an evap line). Every test up to this point has been negative. I didn't test yesterday or today. I'm due for AF on Monday.

A few days ago I got weird cramping at work and felt terribly dizzy and sick. I thought those were symptoms. Now I'm back to normal and probably will get AF. Ugh!

Just ordered myself some cheapy IC's off ebay and some ovulation tests for the next cycle!

Hurry up AF so we can start all over! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"