Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I'm definitely on the sad side. Got a BFP a few days ago (but of course must have been an evap line). Every test up to this point has been negative. I didn't test yesterday or today. I'm due for AF on Monday.

A few days ago I got weird cramping at work and felt terribly dizzy and sick. I thought those were symptoms. Now I'm back to normal and probably will get AF. Ugh!

Hay sweetie, do you have a pic of the BFP? x

Arghh, all these BFP are making me even more impatient. I am going to try persuade the OH to let me test tomorrow morning instead!! Then if it's a BFN I can buy some more tests when we go shopping tomorrow for the next couple of days. Sounds like a plan to me!!

Congratulations ladyredlainey!!

congrats Ladyred!! Awesome news!
Were you having any symptoms? Are you able to post a pic of your test?

I've sometimes heard that an early positive test tends to mean GIRL! Are you ready for 4 girls?:winkwink:

https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o204/scottishlassie_photos/11092010181-1.jpg
It is not a lovely bold line yet. But I have done three and they have all come up the same.
I never had an early positive with my girls, when I was pregnant with my middle daughter, it took till 10 days late!! lol!! But I would be over the moon of little one was a girl, and if little one is a boy! I will be speechless :haha: but so happy to.

Symptoms for me so far (AF due 13th)

I don't know when I ovulated. But we did the deed the 28th & 31st.
I got period type pains, lower back pains (dull type of pain)
I had a salt craving (a new symptom for me through out my pregnancies)
acid reflux - which i only tend to get when preg
a few days ago I started getting tingly boobs, and a little shooting pain down them, but they have not been really sore yet.
I have felt quite sick, only one day have I had to actually run to the loo, but I stopped myself being sick.

Good luck everyone!!
xx

OH says I can test tomorrow if it shuts me up lol so hopefully I will have some news to share tomorrow whether good or bad! :wohoo:

OH says I can test tomorrow if it shuts me up lol so hopefully I will have some news to share tomorrow whether good or bad! :wohoo:

Ooo best of luck!!! :hugs: :D

Thanks. It will be CD27 for me. Not sure how long my cycles are as I only came off the pill last month, do you think it will be too soon to test or do you think my chances of getting a fairly accurate result are good?

I would think anytime from now should be OK Squeal
I have long cycles, 35 days mines were, they started at 30 lol! when I came off the pill, but I have never had cycles shorted than that even before I fell preg.

But remember, if it says Neg, it doesn't rule you out until af comes. Maybe even test every few days?

Hello again ladies - congrats to all the new BFPs!

Here is a pic of my lines. The top one is from yesterday, the bottom from this morning. What do you think - is the bottom one a shade darker? I am a bit paranoid of my lines getting darker since last month they didn't and I had an early mc.

https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc494/cheree89/DSC00062.jpg

Squeal..when I got off the pill (was taking it for a year) my first cycle was 30 days, second was 29..not sure on this one...still waiting. Today is CD28, and feels like AF is arriving :(

I would think anytime from now should be OK Squeal
I have long cycles, 35 days mines were, they started at 30 lol! when I came off the pill, but I have never had cycles shorted than that even before I fell preg.

But remember, if it says Neg, it doesn't rule you out until af comes. Maybe even test every few days?

I have a Clear Blue Digital upstairs which I will use tomorrow, am I right in saying they aren't meant to be very sensitive? Then I will get two cheap ones from Asda when we go and if BFN will test every other day after that or something. My symptoms are pretty good I think, but never know if that's due to coming off the pill or not. Keep getting a dull ache in my lower back very often though.

Cheree that definitely looks like a BFP to me! Congratulations!!

Cheree...awesome pic! What a sight! Thanks for sharing! Congrats!

I got up this morning and got a BFP!!!! I am really in shock. We BD 5 days before 0, I am 39 yrs old and we were NOT trying. So if I can do it none of you should lose hope!

https://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x233/Becca_Anne_album/May%202011/IMG_7593.jpg

Now how on earth to tell my husband!

wow - two more :bfp: while I was sleeping :D Congrats ladyred and cheree!

I tested with a FRER this am - :bfn: - the third. I think I'm stressing myself out so much that even :witch: doesn't want to show up. CD30, and I range between 27 and 32.

congrats Ladybug!! let us know how you break the news to DH! :thumbup:

Congrats ladybug - thanks for the positive news. I'm 34 and a bit worried I waited this long.

Sevenladybugs & cheree89
What tests have you both got? mines is a internet cheapy one.

Thanks for the congrats to
Auntbug good luck to you getting your BFP still time yet! :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"