Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I got up this morning and got a BFP!!!! I am really in shock. We BD 5 days before 0, I am 39 yrs old and we were NOT trying. So if I can do it none of you should lose hope!

Now how on earth to tell my husband!

congrats! I am of "advanced maternal age" too. :winkwink: What a ridiculous term! I still feel like a kid!

sevenladybugs & cheree89
what tests have you both got? Mines is a internet cheapy one.

Thanks for the congrats to
auntbug good luck to you getting your bfp still time yet! :d xx

frer

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and on my very first TWW. Expecting AF on 9/13 but hoping she doesn't show up!! I just don't really have any symptoms so I'm thinking this isn't my month. Mild cramping but could be PMS. Tested 11 DPO and got BFN. The only reason I tested was because I've been checking my CP and it seemed very high and soft, but the two main symptoms everyone seems to have (sore breasts and nausea) I don't have. So I will wait until next week to see what happens. GL everyone! :winkwink:

My crazy symptoms: I'm 8dpo and so constipated I can't "go" did this with both my prior pregnancies and now this and I'm normally regular and NEVER constipated! Going to buy some Miralax in a few! My BBs are so tender can't stand for ANYTHING to touch them....they burn if something does. Feeling nauseated which is probably from body making progestrone....Bloated, headache, fatigue, a little crampy but that could be from me not "going"....I had a cold got rid of it and now another stuffy nose this morning. Dizzy and lightheaded when standing like blacking out sort of ......and just VERY thirsty and then salivating a LOT....especially when I talk some just trickles out LMAO sooo embarrassing. So FX for everyone and all those BFP CONGRATS TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!!!

I used a first response one step - not early response. I had the test left over from a two pack I bought last year when I skipped a period.

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and on my very first TWW. Expecting AF on 9/13 but hoping she doesn't show up!! I just don't really have any symptoms so I'm thinking this isn't my month. Mild cramping but could be PMS. Tested 11 DPO and got BFN. The only reason I tested was because I've been checking my CP and it seemed very high and soft, but the two main symptoms everyone seems to have (sore breasts and nausea) I don't have. So I will wait until next week to see what happens. GL everyone! :winkwink:
I am right with you! I think AF will be on its way. I took one more test today and still BFN. So I'm ready for late September to come so I can try again.

ok so i caved and tested seeing as everyone else did haha, wish i hadn't now, it was a BFN...!!! not even a hint of an evap line, nothing!!! i'm only 11dpo so should have known better but it's brought me down a bit now :(

anyone ever used these hpt's 3 ULTRA EARLY 10mIU NHS PREGNANCY TEST/TESTS
i was looking on ebay at the cheapies....

I had them before, but didnt get a clear line on them til after my ther tests! (superdrug and frer)

what does the MIU mean...there's ones with all different numbers...which are best?

The lowest number are the best, it means it detects 10 hcg, FRER detect 25, so do Boots, Superdrug and Asda! Get them anyway, maybe I had a bad batch!

ok, I'm so tempted to test tomorrow.

I don't really feel AF crmapy anymore...I'm usually really bad by now. There's loads of things that make me think oooh maybe I am...

Test tomro! I always like to encourage and support testing :D lol

GRR stupid Clearblue digital tests... had one and used it this morning and got a invalid test result... such a waste. Still not sure if the bfp that I had yesterday was legit or not since it was blue dye... after everyone else's bad experiences with them. Going to just wait to see if witch comes tomorrow... but my cramping has pretty much stopped, still have sore bb's, and lots of cm, totally exhausted but cant seem to sleep and having crazy vivid dreams when I do.... so trying to stay positive. Congrats on the new BFP's..... so happy for you ladies. Keeping the prayers for all the other ladies trying :)

sounds good caseyann :D I'm going to test again tomorrow am - still no sign of :witch:

can anyone tell me why it is I saw 7 pregnant women in my few hours of chores today, when I got my 3rd :bfn: this morning?

Morning Ladies!

I got a :bfn: this morning. I used a Clear Blue Digital though, these aren't meant to be very sensitive are they?

I haven't a clue when I O, we BD from CD9 - CD18, if for an example I O on CD14, making me now 13DPO, would I expect to get a :bfp: if I was pregnant?

I'm going to buy some cheap tests from Asda today and test on Tuesday now.

Feeling a bit doubful now and everytime I feel a little wet downstairs I am scared that AF might be here. I'm CD27 today.

Good luck everyone else!

Soo no spotting signilaing AFs arrival on day 28 mabey shes going to be a day late ??? FX tho for she doesnt come i am 15 dpo today havent slept or anything yet but going to bed here in a sec !!

Soo no spotting signilaing AFs arrival on day 28 mabey shes going to be a day late ??? FX tho for she doesnt come i am 15 dpo today havent slept or anything yet but going to bed here in a sec !!

Have you tested yet?

yep still :bfn: i had a dip at 13 dpo tho which could have been implantation guess i wont know for sure untill she comes or a i get a positive hpt i do have a history of late bfp's tho but ive also had early ones to :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->