Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I will change the title on the 15th of Sept! Haha...

What should we call it?

xxx

Into town for me tomro to get some Superdrug tests, tho I bet Im not even pregnant, and all these faint lines are LIES!!!

I got very very feint line but it was out of the time for the test so I guess its just an evap, can hardly even see it.

Good luck Luna.

xxx

Hi ladies I am due for AF around the 14th butI have had no sign that she was no her way yet. However I do have lots of milky CM that i have never had before, last night my nipples felt like they were on fire, been having hot and cold flashes, moody, headaches, feel like i havent ate in months, heartburn little case this morning, so I am hoping this is good news.I will test on the 15th if AF doesn't show on the 14th. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ELSE!!! LOTS OF BABY DUST!!!

It's quite blurry and not sure if you ladies will be able to see it, but me and OH can defintiely see a faint line in person.
I'm so confused as BFN on FRER. :(

Attachments

• IMG00022-20100912-0922(2).jpg
    IMG00022-20100912-0922(2).jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 16
It's quite blurry and not sure if you ladies will be able to see it, but me and OH can defintiely see a faint line in person.

I see the line too! Good luck, fx.

:dust:

I can see it , congrats xxx

sorry to hear that becca :(

my jenny renny reading said my bfp will be next month....hope she's right!!

Thanks so much ladies, but I'm sure not entirely sure. As I said, BFN on FRER. Could it be an evap line? Ohhh I'm starting to obsess about it all!
Magpies, there's still chance!!
X

Well mine was a BFN too! Pants!

Its like dragons den - for that reason i'm out!!!

AF is unexplainably 2 days late but still negative on the test - guess she'll show up in the end

Sorry to all the other negatives but looking forwards to following all you ladies next month xxx

I've still not tested, too scared incase it's a bfn, just gonna wait for af...or not ;)

That is how mines was also! the camera doesn't pick it up as well!!
Congratulations :happydance: :bfp:

Those tests tend to be a bit more sensitive I think. I have not tested on any of the other tests yet.
When is AF due?
xx

Those tests tend to be a bit more sensitive I think. I have not tested on any of the other tests yet.
When is AF due?
xx

:hugs:
What test did you use?? What DPO? FMU? Hahaha soo many questions. I have a tesco one to do in the morning. FXed! I'm very nervous.
I was due AF on Wednesday, I'm starting to think I OVed later than thought.
XX

I just realised..I'll possibly be testing on my birthday next month...2 days after my due date from my 3rd loss :( Boo hiss

When is AF due?
xx

:hugs:
What test did you use?? What DPO? FMU? Hahaha soo many questions. I have a tesco one to do in the morning. FXed! I'm very nervous.
I was due AF on Wednesday, I'm starting to think I OVed later than thought.
XX

I have pm'd you :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"