Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I did another test this morning and got my 3rd BFN. AF is due today but I dont have any cramps and I usually would by now....

I dont understand what is going on. 3 BFN but my bbs are sore, my nipples are darker, lower back pain, exhausted, change in bowel habits (sorry TMI) and my cervix position has moved to high and soft this morning.

Can anyone shed any light? I'm so confused. I would have expected a BFP today though if I was.....?:wacko:

sorry raisin, I don't have a clue, but those aew all similar to AF signs. FX'd for you.

Where's 4magpies? she was testing today!

Ive logged on to see how 4magpies is getting on today! Where is she ha ha xxx

Was she still testing today??

I think so! Maybe not as her FRER hadnt arrived but she did have some SD tests I think!

Not that im stalking her or anything! ha :happydance:

Unless she is having a lie in

Right ladies, I think I have my BFP!!! It's very faint and on a sensitive IC, so I'm not getting my hopes up too much. I'm gonna upload the picture shortly. It came up after about 6,7 minutes. Is this normal? It says it can take up to ten minutes.
Argggh I'm sooo excited but so nervous.
X

Wooooooo congrats! Cant wait to see a pic! xx

Hello Gals.
Well at 15 DPO, the:witch:has got me! But that's ok, because I believe my cycle is 29 days..so easy to work on next month. Good luck to those still waiting! All others, I'll see ya in 2 weeks...I hope! GL!

Oh wheres MAgpies! I have logged on to see if she tested - I'm at work and not supposed to use the internet for personal stuff and I still snuck on to see whats happening. Never mind will try later once I am home.

Congrats to all the BFP and good luck to all those testing later on - including me if AF hasn't arrived by then!!!

xxx

Congrats blouseybrown!! (((((Mellofishy)))) hope next month is it for you! Good luck to all testing today!

At least we can stick together Magpie - on to the next cycle!

Im sorry hun! x

I just bought a Jenny Renny reading - ill let you know what she says! Should get the reading within 48 hrs! x

I got a faint bfp on FRER this morning, but 10 minutes later it and disappeared?! Now my OH thinks Im having some sort of hysterical pregnancy, cus she can only see one line, ahhhh!! Im so mad. Thats never happened before tho, usually its just bfp or bfn, not both on the space of 10 minutes!! I didnt even save my pee to dip another test, I just poured it out as soon as I saw the 2 lines come up!!!

Lunabean - how strange! Ive never heard of that before!

Whats up with all these bloody tests! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->