Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Morning girls!

Congrats on the BFP's sorry about the BFN's but we can support each other next cycle.. I will be changing the name of this thread on 15th sept.... tooo "4Magpies October Testers" as suggested so we can stick together and dont have to move threads, I will keep it in 2WW and we can just stay here... :haha:

Any other ideas?!!

good stuff keeping it going....best to all stay in the one thread instead of being all over the place!!

Think I'll be sticking with you girls as another BFN this morning. I think I'm 16dpo now and almost a week late.
Got a doctors appointment for later, so we'll see what happens.
Hope everyone is feeling alright.
XX

I'm not as gutted as I thought I would be, I just want to be pregnant now, come on AF!! I want to get back to business...

How you feeling emma?

xxx

Think I'll be sticking with you girls as another BFN this morning. I think I'm 16dpo now and almost a week late.
Got a doctors appointment for later, so we'll see what happens.
Hope everyone is feeling alright.
XX

Good luck with the docs honey... hope they shed some light on what is going on.

Maybe its just gonna be a mega late BFP?

xxx

best of luck at the doctors! fingers crossed for you!

i'm grand becca, just waiting on AF to arrive now, should be any day now. i'm defo sore enough so i know it's gonna happen!

oh i done a jenny renny reading and she says next month i will get my bfp, here's hoping she's right :)

Thanks girls, I really don't know what I'd do without you and this site! You stop me from gonig crazy (and sending OH crazy too!)
Magpies (Is it becca?) I think you're still in with a chance, really do.
Xx

it's a great site, isn't it!! i find myself logging on the minute i get up in the morning and as soon as i get home from work to see if there are any updates!!!!!!
haven't even been on facebook much lol!!!

Yeah its becca! :haha:

I dont think I am pregnant. Dont feel it.

Emma hope jenny is right for you she was wrong for me. :(

I feel so ill with this damn cold. Argh.

xxx

BFN for me ladies and AF is due tomorrow. Pretty gutted but just want the witch to hurry up and arrive now so I get get cracking on next month. Still feeling nauseous and weird most of the time so have decided it must just be me!! Congrats to everyone to got a BFP and sorry to everyone who got a BFN. Hope we can all stick together next month too.

xxx

Hey Car, sorry you didnt get your BFP this month either!

xxx

Morning all,

Congrats to all of you BFP's!!! So happy for you! OK so BFN for me yesterday and starting a very light spot this morning so I am still with you all for another month at least! xx

I can't believe I didn't discover this website earlier! This is our first month TTC#1 and I'm hardly daring to believe it might be possible to conceive the first try! I stopped taking the pill in June and I expected AF on the 9th/10th but still nothing! I will be testing tomorrow morning...!!!! No symptoms so far...

My fingers are crossed!

Sorry for BFN and spotting kinga....

Stick around... xxx

I've still not tested, no af either...

Anyone heard from serene?

FX'd that the bfn's turn into BFP's next month xxx

I can't believe I didn't discover this website earlier! This is our first month TTC#1 and I'm hardly daring to believe it might be possible to conceive the first try! I stopped taking the pill in June and I expected AF on the 9th/10th but still nothing! I will be testing tomorrow morning...!!!! No symptoms so far...

My fingers are crossed!

Good luck!

xxx

well im joining you all next month:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79