Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

My boobs are sore as you like. wish AF would just hurry up and come and go...

I am 3 days late now, some pregnancy symptoms but still all tests have been BFN. I have done 5 tests already! So I am waiting for AF to arrive now but not even a hint of her arrival.

What is going on?

I'm right there with you! 5 :bfn:, cd33 (longest cycle!) and no sign of the :witch: How am I supposed to get on with the next cycle when I'm stuck in this limbo??? Very frustrated :growlmad:

Hey girls... AF got me. I am relieved.

Hate the limbo.

I am going to change title of thread now!!

xxx

morning ladies,
Sorry AF got you Magpies, and i hope your feeling a bit better today...
however on a brighter note YAY to the name change..... xxxx

Fresh start....

I hope you ladies who are waiting for AF but are getting BFN's get your answers soon :hugs:

xxx

Thats okay, nice little group we have going here!! :hugs:

You will be testing in october!! Thats why I didnt put a date on the title. :haha:

xxx

Nope just the same, at home in bed.

Gonna go watch TV now and try to sleep.

xxx

I thought AF had arrived yesterday morning, had really bad cramps through the night and some tinged cm in the morning but AF never actually showed up! I'm in limbo land too! X

I thought AF had arrived yesterday morning, had really bad cramps through the night and some tinged cm in the morning but AF never actually showed up! I'm in limbo land too! X
I'm in the same boat! Bad cramps at night with some light brown tinted cm. Stil af not showed though. I hope you dont mind me saying this but it makes me feel tons better knowing someone else is going through the same!

I'm in the same boat! Bad cramps at night with some light brown tinted cm. Stil af not showed though. I hope you dont mind me saying this but it makes me feel tons better knowing someone else is going through the same!

Same here!! Had some brown tinged CM yesterday, then before bed I checked and it was clear again, same this morning, so did a test and still a :bfn:!! Now just going to sit it out and wait as it's got to be here soon, but still no cramps. This is CD30 for me. It doesn't help that I haven't a clue how long my cycle is meant to be having only come off the pill last month. I'm going to buy some OPKs now. I'm hoping its here tomorrow as then by the time I go on holiday next week I will be due to O and if we conceive during that it would be lovely.

Here's for hoping the witch shows tomorrow for us all!! xx

Love the new name!! No AF here yet but think I have the 'on the way' feelings now. Weird cycle what with Ov 3 days early and then long luteal phase (as if I had Ov'd on the normal day) so FX'd all is back to normal next month!!

Hope everyone is doing well :)

xxx

if everybody asnt done it this month what are you thinking about doing different this cycle???

if everybody asnt done it this month what are you thinking about doing different this cycle???

Just OPKs that I didn't do last time, have learnt a lot this month with it being my first month TTC. Other than that I will try stay chilled out about it all ... not likely though!

we say we wont stress but come the ttw thats all i do:dohh:

we say we wont stress but come the ttw thats all i do:dohh:

Oh I know, I just want the fun part to be here, there's no worrying during the O period as you just may have made that baby and it's exciting ... then the TWW just takes it out of you, it seems to drag forever!!

im fine untill i get to the day of ov and it seems to drag and it feels like another month:growlmad:
where you getting your opks from?

I'm in limbo too. no AF no BFP :(

Next month if AF does show I will be getting preseed and opks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->